New Kendrick Lamar song

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Kdot doesn't need to have a grodt, he has 5 albums better than grodt lol, including the #1 and #2 highest rated rap albums ever, including the #1 highest rated album in any genre.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: them drake fans really trying hard but ain't nobody worried about you...go tell your canadian papi to work harder in order to release his first good album. In the meanwhile, I'm sure Kendrick fans will keep enjoying his 5 universally acclaimed albums :blessed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

My issue with this remains that this really only works for Kendrick and Cole. People talk about rules being rewritten because everything has to be macro, big level shyt to talk about and garner engagement/clicks/etc, which is ironically what Kendrick was talking about. Those two guys can largely do whatever they want because they've built fanbases that will support them. And while I'd love to say the "party" is dead or that media will get back on track...Ak will still be Ak six months from now. Shannon Sharpe will still be getting views. Adin Ross' stream will still be big. None of the things that are killing attention spans and building up brain rot are going to disappear. They're getting more effective and popular because the profit incentives in place dictate that. Until those incentives are removed we're stuck with this society.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Kdot doesn't need to have a grodt, he has 5 albums better than grodt lol, including the #1 and #2 highest rated rap albums ever, including the #1 highest rated album in any genre.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: them drake fans really trying hard but ain't nobody worried about you...go tell your canadian papi to work harder in order to release his first good album. In the meanwhile, I'm sure Kendrick fans will keep enjoying his 5 universally acclaimed albums :blessed:
Acclaimed by white publications and cac fans :heh: :heh: grodt is better than anything kbot ever released x1000

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

its funny how one verse fukked up the game:wow:

Idk why but the first people that jumped in my mind was A$AP Rocky, Ferg, and another member of A$AP. But he probably would’ve said they were in a group, and plus Ferg wasn’t signed to Rocky. Comment section saying it’s Diddy, Cole, and Emory.