New Kendrick Lamar song

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Idk why but the first people that jumped in my mind was A$AP Rocky, Ferg, and another member of A$AP. But he probably would’ve said they were in a group, and plus Ferg wasn’t signed to Rocky. Comment section saying it’s Diddy, Cole, and Emory.

yeah punch told the story on hoffa pod
but he didnt give all those details

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Idk why but the first people that jumped in my mind was A$AP Rocky, Ferg, and another member of A$AP. But he probably would’ve said they were in a group, and plus Ferg wasn’t signed to Rocky. Comment section saying it’s Diddy, Cole, and Emory.

Yup when he mentioned the glasses I figured it must be Cole. So Emory got on him, realized he was fighting the wrong guy (signed to his man, Hov), and stopped. Makes sense.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I don't care what joe and pod say, this is a drake diss. A diss to not just drake but everyone empower and cosign him

It's not not a Drake diss. He fits the motif of the kind of people Kendrick is speaking on.

Also, the more I listen to it makes me realize that this seems partly a response to that "always rapping like you trying to get the slaves freed" line; the idea that hip hop is in a space artistically and culturally that the concept of making music that "inspires" or "motivates" is something that can be made fun of. I think that shyt pissed him off.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
It's not not a Drake diss. He fits the motif of the kind of people Kendrick is speaking on.

Also, the more I listen to it makes me realize that this seems partly a response to that "always rapping like you trying to get the slaves freed" line; the idea that hip hop is in a space artistically and culturally that the concept of making music that "inspires" or "motivates" is something that can be made fun of. I think that shyt pissed him off.
Kbot is Sharif from menace 2 society :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Yea Aubrey deserved every BIT of the ass whopping he caught for that bullshyt line. Dude really leaned into his white side when it came to both Family Matters and especially Heart Part 6 which further proved Kendrick’s point about Aubrey being a cultural outsider. Kendrick read Aubrey’s personality to a T.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea Aubrey deserved every BIT of the ass whopping he caught for that bullshyt line. Dude really leaned into his white side when it came to both Family Matters and especially Heart Part 6 which further proved Kendrick’s point about Aubrey being a cultural outsider. Kendrick read Aubrey’s personality to a T.
Yea that free the slaves line came back to bite him in the ass. I don’t know what that nikka was thinking putting that in family matters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
white side?

Elaborate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

inspirational music most time is terrible music. The problem is that a lot of the supporters of the message think that absolves them of making digestible content.