New Kendrick Lamar song

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Christianity is big business. Stop the delusion

Dude running around with with a diamond crown of thorns but "the most he'd do is undertones" :russ:

I fukk with Kendrick but come on now
None of his albums are referred to or considered Christian albums. Maybe “undertones” is the wrong word. But let’s take an album like gkmc. There are times on that album that there are Christian themes, but it’s not the main theme. It’s not the main focus, nor is it all in your face like that.

Not trying to argue with you dawg. Ain’t no delusion breh I’m just simply a nikka giving his opinion on the internet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really some "for good" Dr. Umar shyt...this isn't a Drake diss.

It's more of a "we all can't make it to the promised land and those who choose to destroy, confuse or in any way hinder progress should die" song.

Here's my issue with Kendrick...you've done songs with Kodak and Future within the past few years...BOTH them niccas should be some of the first people killed if we're trying to cleanse our community.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
@Trap soul? Is that you? :ohhh:

Yessir, went back to my OG username in preparation for this upcoming Clipse album

tumblr_mthh3cWxKO1qhkvg5o1_500.gif

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Whole situation reminds me of the Mayweather Pacquiao fight.
Pacquiao fans bragged about his power and swore he was about to knock Mayweather out.
Mayweather wins and Pacquiao fans cry claiming Mayweather was "running" the entire fight.
My response to that was: "Mayweather fought his fight the way he always has. Ya'll aren't mad at Mayweather. You're mad that Pacquiao isn't the guy you thought he was".

Drake stans have consistently shrugged Kendrick off as a corny lyrical miracle rapper that in order to understand a single song you have to listen to it 20 times with 3 volumes of encyclopedia britannica, the Quran, the Bible, and the latest edition of Mirriam Webster's dictionary.
According to them, Drake has never had to take Kendrick serious because of Drake's sales figures and Billboard history.
In comes Kendrick [the complete loser] and beats the ever loving crap out of Drake, rips his head off, whispers "is this your king?" and walks off.
Drake stans respond with "Man that dude corny!" and "You see what that Drake stimulus package does for a career huh? giggle giggle giggle".

Again, like the Mayweather Pacquiao fight...

Ya'll aren't mad at Kendrick. He is who he always was.
Ya'll are mad at Drake for not being who you thought he was.

:mjlol:

Damn dawg....that was flawless.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
This is really some "for good" Dr. Umar shyt...this isn't a Drake diss.

It's more of a "we all can't make it to the promised land and those who choose to destroy, confuse or in any way hinder progress should die" song.

Here's my issue with Kendrick...you've done songs with Kodak and Future within the past few years...BOTH them niccas should be some of the first people killed if we're trying to cleanse our community.
I don’t think you listen to Kendrick then, he openly questions himself and calls himself a human.

He did it fully throughout Mr Morale. What you’re saying would be a legit critique if he was trying to act perfect. We all flawed, it makes him more relatable.

I say all of that to say there’s a good portion of us who loves substance but also like that ignant shyt on the side. That’s Kendrick.

Who here doesnt have ego? Who on here hasn’t just wanted stunt on someone but struggle with humility? He talks about all of that.