New Kendrick Lamar song

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
We got the most popular hip hop twitter pages run by Indians and white boys who fukk with Trump. Then you got racist streamers being used to peddle music to the culture alongside gambling and other wild shyt. Drake being buddy buddy with Adin Ross is wild to me....

The way yall act like majority of Kendrick fans aren't white :mjlol:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
It's crazy how TPAB is my favorite of his musically but I just don't connect with it thematically. On the other hand I think Damn. Is overrated but I connect with the themes there more

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
How is that a great example when he legitimately disappeared after? Thrift Shop or whatever was actually getting play; not to mention he's been around before and after.

And of course people aren't asking him to have the same power as Kendrick. And let's stop this, like we're pretending Kendrick is some underground artist and not someone that came under de dre, got that west coast crown from them, is seen as not only the savior of West Coast rap but rap in general and immediately starting getting a huge boost from interscope.

We have nikkas here hating on Wayne when Kendrick has a whole mixtape that's inspired from him and praised him as one of his biggest influences coming up. But now Wayne is trash, Wayne doesn't have anything to perform, etc, because of this.

Ya'll lying to yourselves in regards to this i stg

I made this thread in 2017. fukk do I look like pretending to suddenly hate him?

That Elon doesn't have credits on yeezus lmaoooo
How is that not a great example of the label being able to make someone a star who shoulda been a nobody?