Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Bryson Tiller avi gone :why: ??

Bryson will always be my g, but real killers entering the building :youngsabo:

He sings to heaux :banderas:

We move them O's :demonic:

pushes-pusha.gif

(12 years ago I thought this adlib above would be spelled YECHT :dead: )

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Whole situation reminds me of the Mayweather Pacquiao fight.
Pacquiao fans bragged about his power and swore he was about to knock Mayweather out.
Mayweather wins and Pacquiao fans cry claiming Mayweather was "running" the entire fight.
My response to that was: "Mayweather fought his fight the way he always has. Ya'll aren't mad at Mayweather. You're mad that Pacquiao isn't the guy you thought he was".

Drake stans have consistently shrugged Kendrick off as a corny lyrical miracle rapper that in order to understand a single song you have to listen to it 20 times with 3 volumes of encyclopedia britannica, the Quran, the Bible, and the latest edition of Mirriam Webster's dictionary.
According to them, Drake has never had to take Kendrick serious because of Drake's sales figures and Billboard history.
In comes Kendrick [the complete loser] and beats the ever loving crap out of Drake, rips his head off, whispers "is this your king?" and walks off.
Drake stans respond with "Man that dude corny!" and "You see what that Drake stimulus package does for a career huh? giggle giggle giggle".

Again, like the Mayweather Pacquiao fight...

Ya'll aren't mad at Kendrick. He is who he always was.
Ya'll are mad at Drake for not being who you thought he was.

This situation only works if Manny had somebody else in the ring with him throwing punches at Floyd for him :lolbron:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think you listen to Kendrick then, he openly questions himself and calls himself a human.

He did it fully throughout Mr Morale. What you’re saying would be a legit critique if he was trying to act perfect. We all flawed, it makes him more relatable.

I say all of that to say there’s a good portion of us who loves substance but also like that ignant shyt on the side. That’s Kendrick.

Who here doesnt have ego? Who on here hasn’t just wanted stunt on someone but struggle with humility? He talks about all of that.

This is the lamest thing I've ever heard. So he can basically just do any fukk shyt he wants but it's okay because he admits he's human and has flaws? No wonder y'all ain't mad that he's plowing through those Brooklyn snow bunnies :pachaha:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
i cant even hate on you nomore after finding out you were trapsoul :wow:

you repped me and propped me up when euphoria dropped:wow:

I told you fam. I was the one saluting you for being the only Dot Thot with his head held high on some "Kendrick is coming just wait" during that full 2-3 weeks before Euphoria dropped. You were 10 toes down the whole time :salute:

We disagree on Kendrick's music, but I hate seeing you going out like this. Especially after your glorious victory. I still remember those days after Story of Adidon like it was yesterday :wow:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I told you fam. I was the one saluting you for being the only Dot Thot with his head held high on some "Kendrick is coming just wait" during that full 2-3 weeks before Euphoria dropped. You were 10 toes down the whole time :salute:

We disagree on Kendrick's music, but I hate seeing you going out like this. Especially after your glorious victory. I still remember those days after Story of Adidon like it was yesterday :wow:

i didnt even put it together:wow:

i tried repping but i cant :wow:

I got you tho:wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You can literally throw a rock and hit every suspected white poster in this thread :russ:
Or nikkas who never listened to any full Kendrick album before TPAB
The nikka has literally been saying this shyt from jump
Exploring the dualities and thoughts of any real black man that’s came from poverty to a successful life after
Exploring the what’s right and what’s wrong
The fukked up shyt he may have done because of trauma and lashing out in the only way he knew because it was learned behavior
Any grown ass black man has faced some real dark shyt in their lives and if you havent
Be thankful and grateful
This is what is separating people in this debate
If your only worry was about your moms making you a fukking sandwich
Sitting around a table making disparaging comments about a language you later go on to co-op for your music
And just overall Peter man, fukk boi shyt
Clearly a PDF File will be the side you chose
nikkas be so hip hop but hate dissection of lyrics and bars :skip:
Ain’t no way any of you nikkas was listening to real hip hop
Jayz said it best
Do you listen to lyrics or just skim through it

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
You can literally throw a rock and hit ever suspected white poster in this thread :russ:
Or nikkas who never listened to any full Kendrick album before TPAB
The nikka has literally been saying this shyt from jump
Exploring the dualities and thoughts of any real black man that’s came from poverty to a successful life after
Exploring the what’s right and what’s wrong
The fukked up shyt he may have done because of trauma and lashing out in the only way he knew because it was learned behavior
Any grown ass black man has faced some real dark shyt in their lives and if you havent
Be thankful and grateful
This is what is separating people in this debate
If your only worry was about your moms making you a fukking sandwich
Sitting around a table making disparaging comments about a language you later go on to co-op for your music
And just overall Peter man, fukk boi shyt
Clearly a PDF File will be the side you chose
nikkas be so hip hop but hate dissection of lyrics and bars :skip:
Ain’t no way any of you nikkas was listening to real hip hop
Jayz said it best
Do listen to lyrics or just skim through it

Why you typing like it's a japanese poem, you having a stroke :mjcry:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I think you overestimate the average listener, they'll eat what they're fed. Macklemore is a great example of being force fed pseudo conscious pseudo lyrical rap and it blowing up, but no "true hip hop head" wants Macklemore having power in the space or being able to call shots like Kendrick. Yeah that Thrift Store song was conventionally catchy but it doesn't become the hit it was without the label making it that kinda hit.

How is that a great example when he legitimately disappeared after? Thrift Shop or whatever was actually getting play; not to mention he's been around before and after.

And of course people aren't asking him to have the same power as Kendrick. And let's stop this, like we're pretending Kendrick is some underground artist and not someone that came under de dre, got that west coast crown from them, is seen as not only the savior of West Coast rap but rap in general and immediately starting getting a huge boost from interscope.

We have nikkas here hating on Wayne when Kendrick has a whole mixtape that's inspired from him and praised him as one of his biggest influences coming up. But now Wayne is trash, Wayne doesn't have anything to perform, etc, because of this.

Ya'll lying to yourselves in regards to this i stg

I made this thread in 2017. fukk do I look like pretending to suddenly hate him?

You had direct ties to Elon Musk and were an upcoming rapper :ohhh: ?

No hate :whoa: . Just surprised

That Elon doesn't have credits on yeezus lmaoooo

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
debating starting the thread but if it dont drop tonight imma look like a bozo:patrice:

might even have to perma myself:patrice: