New Kendrick Lamar song

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Dude is hilarious. If he wants to be like LeCrae just drop a Christian rap album then

How can yall buy into the "anti-industry" gimmick when he is one of the biggest artists benefitting directly from the top of the industry

Shyt, he’s still a business man at the end of the day :manny: The most he would ever do is include strong Christian undertones (he’s been doing that for all his albums).

I personally don’t consider him anti industry. I’ve been saying since before the beef. Both Drake, and Kendrick are part of a machine. Possibly two different machines, but still a machine nonetheless.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
pusha t did ether drake tho

You are proving my point. It was all good a week ago. You will flip flop on anything or anyone to support your Kbot persona. I honestly hope this is just jokes and in real life this isn't how you act, because that's unhealthy for anyone :mjcry:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This shyt gonna run up on dsps. :wow:

He needed to drop this on DSP's yesterday, let alone immediately. Word is already spreading that its not a :heh: diss track, so the casuals that were boosting him the last few months will not give a fukk about this mid ass song where he's just being a whiny bytch about the industry:pachaha:

To be fair, half the point of this track is to tell us he don't give a fukk about shyt like that, which is commendable :ehh: . But the Kbots on this site are already scrambling because the #'s are dwindling.....

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You talking in the 3rd person now my G, you just as active in everyone of these threads as me and every one else :pachaha:
What do you mean? I aint got but 10 other posts itt
full

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think KDot sees himself as the second coming of Pac. Would make sense for him to drop on the 13th