New Kendrick Lamar song

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
i’m starting to worry for my own safety cause no matter the thread, you just seem to follow me around:sadbron:

you out here begging for attention
you should say please:feedme:

now you what 0/17?? 0/18?? with them posts

keep it up you might catch up to drake with them misses

My GOAT has his new Clipse album on the way, guaranteed to be fire. You gonna die waiting for Kendricks next weed plate. We are not the same. Rubber ducky can't save you.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I bet Kendrick muted that one bar as an artistic choice. Nothing was recorded in that blank.

BUT, usually if something is muted. The vocalist said something very controversial. Whether it’s something that can rub religious people the wrong way, saying something about mentally challenged people or people with a disorder, or mentioning someone who will probably sue them if they’re mentioned by name or alias.

Kendrick said :wrist:like 10 times his last album. Whatever it was (if it was recorded) like I said would have been more controversial.

Judging by the line before the line (talking about how he wants to be like Christian rappers). I’m just gonna assume he said something along the lines of “Cause I will crucify a nikkas father and his son”. Which is a reach but would be a shot at Birdman & Wayne, J.Prince & Drake, or speaking directly to Wayne that he would rip his father (Birdman), and his son (Drake). And since he was talking about the Christian rappers before. Saying he will crucify someone directly after would probably be considered too controversial and blasphemous.

It would probably make the Christian rappers feel like Kendrick just wanted to used their names as a setup for a punchline against ymcmb. I think Dee 1 had some business with them too, so he used him for reference reasons as well.

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
My GOAT has his new Clipse album on the way, guaranteed to be fire. You gonna die waiting for Kendricks next weed plate. We are not the same. Rubber ducky can't save you.

you talking about that bum that got washed on Nosetalgia?

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
you talking about that bum that got washed on Nosetalgia?

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

The verse where Kendrick's fiend relatives stole his sega genesis and he shyt on his own pops? Kbots be saying anything about a man that just told everyone on this lame record he hates the entire industry and by proxy, its fans that let it get this way... he don't know you but he hates you

a56.gif

Edit: "That bum"? Do we need to do a search on how many times in the last 5 months you shouted him out for ethering Drake first, or would that make you spiral again :mjpls:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dude is hilarious. If he wants to be like LeCrae just drop a Christian rap album then

How can yall buy into the "anti-industry" gimmick when he is one of the biggest artists benefitting directly from the top of the industry

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
The verse where Kendrick's fiend relatives stole his sega genesis and he shyt on his own pops? Kbots be saying anything about a man that just told everyone on this lame record he hates the entire industry and by proxy, its fans that let it get this way... he don't know you but he hates you

a56.gif

Edit: "That bum"? Do we need to do a search on how many times in the last 5 months you shouted him out for ethering Drake first, or would that make you spiral again :mjpls:

pusha t did ether drake tho