New Kendrick Lamar song

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Dot is really a rapper man and us, his fans, are fans of rappers not the rapper. We don't fall in love with a dude because first we're not fakkits and 2nd we don't see ourselves in the "lame that got rich but still a lame" because we're not lames.

Said while making several groupie ass Kendrick posts, like a lame fakkit. Self Awareness on 0. There really is no place like The Coli :wow:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
he has to be dropping again very very soon

Tomorrow is the anniversary of Pac's death. Punch has been alluding for awhile that the album may be on some Makaveli shyt. There's also a rumor that it comes in October.

Weeknd just dropped his first single so I'd imagine they have to navigate not stepping on each other.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is genuinely blowing my mind. It's to the point where if these nikkas have to use even the slightest bit of critical thinking skills the song is "mid" or "boring." Punchlines and bars have to be right on the nose for these goofy ass nikkas to enjoy it.

Ironically enough, this is a part of people's issue with Drake and the era he ushered in. Bullshyt music with no substance has become such the norm that rappers are accused of being fake deep and trying too hard for putting effort into their art. All because THEY don't "get it." I don't understand these nikkas man.

In what galaxy did nerds get to dictate what is entertaining and popular? Cause it ain't this one my boy :mjlol:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Something I realized about Kendrick is the way he makes people think. His fans and haters. Yesterday, I watched SEVERAL opposers of Kendrick sit down and dissect lyrics for HOURS on streams and twitter.

Welcome to art.

This shyt is insane but rightfully so. I wish more people understood the magnitude of his poetry. If your poetry isn’t being listened to like this then it’s a problem.
You have no life. Listening to other men break down another man’s lyrics for in your words “several hours” yall kbot Stans think this man is some kinda lyrical mogul :dead:

That trash was one listen and nothing was deep about it.

Glad social media seeing the hypocrisy of that midget.