New Kendrick Lamar song

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
To me its his version of Last Real nikka Alive, some disses and victory lap but not a direct diss track.

It hurt me when I had to kill him, and his whole squad for dolo

:whoo:

I see the comparison. But Nas was still naming names and giving details. We don't know who Kendrick is addressing. It seems like he's back to taking connecting flights.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
I never thought we'd get to the point where people who consider themselves hip-hop fans actively complain about complex verses with metaphors and triples, but here we are.

Seeing people breakdown bars and drag out every last double-entendre makes me remember why I fell in love with this shyt in the first place. :ahh:

Production is luxurious.

This shyt is genuinely blowing my mind. It's to the point where if these nikkas have to use even the slightest bit of critical thinking skills the song is "mid" or "boring." Punchlines and bars have to be right on the nose for these goofy ass nikkas to enjoy it.

Ironically enough, this is a part of people's issue with Drake and the era he ushered in. Bullshyt music with no substance has become such the norm that rappers are accused of being fake deep and trying too hard for putting effort into their art. All because THEY don't "get it." I don't understand these nikkas man.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I used to be the biggest kdot hater man I didn’t turn around until his last album. It’s crazy because last month or so I tried to get back into listening to drake but it just wasn’t the same anymore. This song is S tier imo like it inspires me to seek out a more fulfilling purpose in life nfs

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
UMG stepping in :damn:

4th of july drop
9/11 drop

a56.gif

He's frustrated

9/13