New Kendrick Lamar song

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
could've got a better beat, the first two verses are hard, the third is corny babble
its good just hear him straight rap, no theatrics or voices. probably why I liked the timestamp song the most during the battle

thats an angry young man, spiralling

his big announcement (that he made all about another man) was hijacked by "why not Wayne ?" who is considered a drug addict and a terrible performer and the discussion became about three or four other names and not his. he should be disgusted to be fair to him

Kendrick turning out to be very online is weird for some reason

"they wonder why I'm not enthused to drop, the more visible you get the more your spiritual is tried"

:camby:

booooooo

I'm sure you be alright when the Superbowl comes. the millions you should make after it will lift your spirits

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
People now positioning Drake as some kind of anti corporate guy is absolutely hilarious
It really is :mjlol:

beverly-hills-ca-jimmy-iovine-and-drake-attend-the-2018-vanity-fair-oscar-party-hosted-by.jpg

18423-17170-160926-Drake-xl.jpg

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I've played this shyt at least 100 times already :wow: ....had this shyt on loop for my whole gym session. This beat is bone chilling. And a powerful message gets me way more hype than a hard beat. Kendrick reminding us that we need to keep our spirits strong. This song feels like a call to action. Even in a spiritual warfare you gotta resort to violence sometimes. Don't let these devils sway you into a life of debauchery and wickedness. I needed to hear this right now:mjcry:

Kendrick has no equal in today's game. I'm not sure he ever has. This next album might just solidify him as the GOAT.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I never thought we'd get to the point where people who consider themselves hip-hop fans actively complain about complex verses with metaphors and triples, but here we are.

Seeing people breakdown bars and drag out every last double-entendre makes me remember why I fell in love with this shyt in the first place. :ahh:

Production is luxurious.
There’s nothing complex about this

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
After spending 3 years telling people he's on smoke?! Fold is pvssy
Cole p*ssy to the public, but clearly both sides wanted to salvage that relationship before shyt got personal. Why else would TDE reach out? Why else would kendrick call Drake out for getting Cole involved?

Cole made the right move, he was never winning a beef standing next to a man accused of pedophilia.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
his big announcement (that he made all about another man) was hijacked by "why not Wayne ?" who is considered a drug addict and a terrible performer and the discussion became about three or four other names and not his. he should be disgusted to be fair to him

Kendrick turning out to be very online is weird for some reason
:wow:
are you saying he wanted the Super Bowl to shyt on Drake but didn’t expect the backlash?