New Kendrick Lamar song

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I never thought we'd get to the point where people who consider themselves hip-hop fans actively complain about complex verses with metaphors and triples, but here we are.

Seeing people breakdown bars and drag out every last double-entendre makes me remember why I fell in love with this shyt in the first place. :ahh:

Production is luxurious.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Something I realized about Kendrick is the way he makes people think. His fans and haters. Yesterday, I watched SEVERAL opposers of Kendrick sit down and dissect lyrics for HOURS on streams and twitter.

Welcome to art.

This shyt is insane but rightfully so. I wish more people understood the magnitude of his poetry. If your poetry isn’t being listened to like this then it’s a problem.
Dot is really a rapper man and us, his fans, are fans of rappers not the rapper. We don't fall in love with a dude because first we're not fakkits and 2nd we don't see ourselves in the "lame that got rich but still a lame" because we're not lames.

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
Very easy to spot real hip hop heads when shyt like this drops. fukking beautiful rapping

Thought it was just me who thought like this.. the beat the beat the beat man fukk the beat. When a nikka is rapping his ass off fukk the beat. The beat sounds good cause the words sound so good. This is Rap not house music listen to that if you need a beat to make a song

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Thought it was just me who thought like this.. the beat the beat the beat man fukk the beat. When a nikka is rapping his ass off fukk the beat. The beat sounds good cause the words sound so good. This is Rap not house music listen to that if you need a beat to make a song

I always hear Rah Diggah when I hear that shyt.

Now, this for my real live underground cats
Who be checkin for the rhymes
Not checkin for the track
Take away all the hype and a n***a straight wack
Say fukk that!