New Kendrick Lamar song

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Funnily enough I think Fold would kill a beat like this.

They would but them people generally don't like Fold to begin with.
The same way the same 10 OVO affiliates run into this thread to try to call this trash don't even fukk with dot in the first place.

4 Your Eyez Only is one of my fav Fold tracks, and I guess by peoples bop standards that would be considered "Boring"
The 'Fold' took me by surprise
:mjlol:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Thought it was just me who thought like this.. the beat the beat the beat man fukk the beat. When a nikka is rapping his ass off fukk the beat. The beat sounds good cause the words sound so good. This is Rap not house music listen to that if you need a beat to make a song

What a perfect way to deflect for how mid this shyt is :ehh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I never thought we'd get to the point where people who consider themselves hip-hop fans actively complain about complex verses with metaphors and triples, but here we are.

Seeing people breakdown bars and drag out every last double-entendre makes me remember why I fell in love with this shyt in the first place. :ahh:

Production is luxurious.
I just don’t think those are actual rap fans, those are folks that are just fans of a person’s lifestyle and “vibes”.

I need an EP of soulful no-nonsense calculated Kendrick.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Funnily enough I think Fold would kill a beat like this.

They would but them people generally don't like Fold to begin with.
The same way the same 10 OVO affiliates run into this thread to try to call this trash don't even fukk with dot in the first place.

4 Your Eyez Only is one of my fav Fold tracks, and I guess by peoples bop standards that would be considered "Boring"
I wish he wouldn't have jumped out of the window for this whole beef because this evolved version of Dot with the previously evolved version of Cole could have done something really special together. I still hold out some hope that they ain't take that diss shyt serious and can come together soon for a feature.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Imagine being Baka Not Nice. Your sole claim to minuscule fame is being Drakes tough guy which is laughable to begin with but still impressive to suburban white kids.

Then Kendrick comes through and all of a sudden you’re a huge punchline. Everyone knows your name and even kids at a bar mitzvah, your core audience, would now clown you.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Imagine being Baka Not Nice. Your sole claim to minuscule fame is being Drakes tough guy which is laughable to begin with but still impressive to suburban white kids.

Then Kendrick comes through and all of a sudden you’re a huge punchline. Everyone knows your name and even kids at a bar mitzvah, your core audience, would now clown you.
Baka is in one of the worst positions possible lmao. He was smoked by Kendrick and The Weeknd in 2 bars and outside of an IG post we haven’t heard a peep from him. Dude did 12 years in prison just to be on the outside in a figurative cell right now.