New Kendrick Lamar song

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he heard what was coming and got scared, I dont blame him.
He was scared he couldn’t hang. What J Cole did is something you just can’t do ever. If TDE really called him his response should be “ Cool I’ll step out the way but if your man mentions me again then I’m firing again. Matter fact he should apologize for dissing me in the first place”. Ain’t no way he should’ve apologized when he got smacked first. There is and never will be an excuse for that

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
He was scared he couldn’t hang. What J Cole did is something you just can’t do ever. If TDE really called him his response should be “ Cool I’ll step out the way but if your man mentions me again then I’m firing again. Matter fact he should apologize for dissing me in the first place”. Ain’t no way he should’ve apologized when he got smacked first. There is and never will be an excuse for that
That's that hoe ass shyt fukk that guy

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Something I realized about Kendrick is the way he makes people think. His fans and haters. Yesterday, I watched SEVERAL opposers of Kendrick sit down and dissect lyrics for HOURS on streams and twitter.

Welcome to art.

This shyt is insane but rightfully so. I wish more people understood the magnitude of his poetry. If your poetry isn’t being listened to like this then it’s a problem.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall I think the song is good. Very poetic and it’s does remind me of some lost tapes type vibe. This and 6:16 in LA give me hope that he can get back on track musically. Mr Morale was tragic