New gen console and game issues. (Buy a warranty for now)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

you scouring the internet for this shyt

Post 3 examples and act like it’s happened to thousands
:wow:

The denial.

I literally don't even look for this, it's a random from twitter under my PLAYSTATION twitter sub feed.

I'll be sure to post the Xbox ones when they pop up too.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
*sees all the hype for the PS5, causing people to go crazy*

*looks warmly at his PS5, sitting snuggly in his entertainment center*

I got mine behind the tv but these threads got me wanting to buy a restaurant booster seat to make sure my baby is ok :lupe:

8902e8e1-0a17-4867-85ee-1a918829483b_1.02a3667cc0f7cfc657cc9e9a05c39d7a.jpeg

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Maybe a stupid question, but where do I get the warranty from?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
With all the cyberpunk controversy i forgot all about the idea that hthese new consoles were supposed to also be buggy lol

Unless something equivalent to the red ring of death starts happening this is all just standard day 1 console stuff. Consoles are gonna break but millions of people have them and the ones that are breaking are in an extreme minority, if not it would be a much bigger deal.

A month in and still problem free. :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all the cyberpunk controversy i forgot all about the idea that hthese new consoles were supposed to also be buggy lol

Unless something equivalent to the red ring of death starts happening this is all just standard day 1 console stuff. Consoles are gonna break but millions of people have them and the ones that are breaking are in an extreme minority, if not it would be a much bigger deal.

:mjlol:

Juelz.gif

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps

Agreed... I was a victim of the red ring of death 3 times before MS implemented the extended warranty lol. I never purchased another 360 after that. The systems that came before and after have been better in reliability a cake walk compared to the red rings. That shyt was infuriating.