New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
4/4 now & this will end up being a top 10 show of the year for me :wow:

less emotionally draining than the 3 previous eps but it more than made up for it with the action and tension :wow:

I mean that was some blockbuster level stuff this episode and really this ep had that classic Samurai Jack feel to it with the action and the sprinkled in moments of humor. Fang sliding down hill/rock/cave :russ:

but imagine you go out looking for food and gotta worry about 20 foot bats picking you up off the ground like fruit from a tree :Damnpicard: only to bring you back to a 20 ft spider that wraps up in a web and slowly kills you :Damnpicard:

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
the switch from peaceful scenery in the first half to that Apocalypto-esque 2nd half :picard::wow:

Spear for the first time could relax and not be reminded of the grief from losing his family and Fang chasing them butterflies around made me :russ:

but then those apes came :huhldup::damn:

the first fight scene was brutal :whew: then they gave him them prehistoric roids :Damnpicard:

Fang :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I feel because they lingered on her eye like they did and announced more episodes, she might just make it brehs

I hope :sadcam:

Spear got his hands on all the juice and :demonic::damn: he Gohan one move killed them chimps
tumblr_md9clg9qRu1qfbz1so1_500.gif
:ohlawd:

this episode really fit the show's name perfectly...that primal rage :whew:

this was a great 5 ep premiere and we are mos def looking at something special here :wow:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
the switch from peaceful scenery in the first half to that Apocalypto-esque 2nd half :picard::wow:

Spear for the first time could relax and not be reminded of the grief from losing his family and Fang chasing them butterflies around made me :russ:

the first fight scene was brutal :whew: then they gave him them prehistoric roids :Damnpicard:

I feel because they lingered on her eye like they did and announced more episodes, she might just make it brehs

Spear got his hands on all the juice and :demonic::damn: he Gohan one move killed them chimps

this was a great 5 ep premiere and we are mos def looking at something special here :wow:
Bruh Spear fukked them apes up!!! Smacking their faces the fukk off and shyt:damn:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:to: I knew what was going to happen as soon as the super ape back handed her
:mjcry:

This episode shows what would happen to regular humans if The Incredible Hulk existed in the real world :picard:.

He was punching the skeletons out of those guys.

Where those chimp-men the same group as seen in the last episode? At the end you could see the stone circle.

This show kind of reminded me of "Metalocalypse" meets the 80's "Heavy Metal" cartoon movie... with dinosaurs.