New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished watching it this morning, Fang :mjcry:

Spear going Incredible Caveman on them :damn:

Definitely one of the best things I've seen this year.

It's been a good run for animation lately. Undone on Amazon (live-action mixed with animation), Seis Manos on Netflix, Primal on Adult Swim :ehh:

Bojack and Rick and Morty about to come back soon :ehh:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Introducing ‘Primal,’ the latest gory animated series from Genndy Tartakovsky

What can viewers expect from Spear and Fang in Primal‘s debut season next Monday?

GT: "People should expect a crazy amount of brutality, [Laughs] and changes… there’s lots of progression. Through these 10 episodes, we’re going to see Spear and Fang grow together as best friends… and ultimately as a family. Sometimes one has to save the other to survive, but sometimes they have to work together too, and sometimes they even have to make sacrifices. Season 1 is really going to focus on their arc and evolution as characters among everything else that happens. I can’t say too much, but it does get really insane, really intense, and we’re even going to learn a little bit about their history before they met.

We’ve packed a lot into 10 episodes, and the beauty of it is that each one is completely different from the next. We don’t even have two episodes that are remotely similar. They’re all so unique in their own way. It really helps with the story we’ve been trying to tell. It’s honestly one of the most exciting things that I’ve ever worked on, and I cannot wait for people to see it, because where it goes in the end, I believe, will be very unexpected."

Has it been confirmed that there will be more?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Introducing ‘Primal,’ the latest gory animated series from Genndy Tartakovsky

What can viewers expect from Spear and Fang in Primal‘s debut season next Monday?

GT: "People should expect a crazy amount of brutality, [Laughs] and changes… there’s lots of progression. Through these 10 episodes, we’re going to see Spear and Fang grow together as best friends… and ultimately as a family. Sometimes one has to save the other to survive, but sometimes they have to work together too, and sometimes they even have to make sacrifices. Season 1 is really going to focus on their arc and evolution as characters among everything else that happens. I can’t say too much, but it does get really insane, really intense, and we’re even going to learn a little bit about their history before they met.

We’ve packed a lot into 10 episodes, and the beauty of it is that each one is completely different from the next. We don’t even have two episodes that are remotely similar. They’re all so unique in their own way. It really helps with the story we’ve been trying to tell. It’s honestly one of the most exciting things that I’ve ever worked on, and I cannot wait for people to see it, because where it goes in the end, I believe, will be very unexpected."

https://globalnews.ca/news/5990540/genndy-tartakovsky-interview-primal-adult-swim/

Guess that means what appeared to happen at the end of last episode, didn't happen.