New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just seen this...I’m intrigued

*edit*

I’ve never seen samurai jack...although I obviously heard of it...folks always suggested I watched it...never did tho...but I’m watching a few clips now...one is of him dealing w/ some 1930 type mobsters...and 2 were of some chic named ashi looking for him to help him...although I get the feeling she’s not trying to help him...just started the first ep and despite it looking like a “kiddy” cartoon the storytelling seems to be on point...definitely gonna marathon the first season and see if I’m stick w/ the series

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
just seen this...I’m intrigued

*edit*

I’ve never seen samurai jack...although I obviously heard of it...folks always suggested I watched it...never did tho...but I’m watching a few clips now...one is of him dealing w/ some 1930 type mobsters...and 2 were of some chic named ashi looking for him to help him...although I get the feeling she’s not trying to help him...just started the first ep and despite it looking like a “kiddy” cartoon the storytelling seems to be on point...definitely gonna marathon the first season and see if I’m stick w/ the series
You are in for a treat enjoy

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are in for a treat enjoy

I read a couple reviews and ended up buying the bluray box set

amazon and itunes were charging too much to watch it and I can’t find any decent torrents for seasons 1-4

cartoon network is streaming it but that shyt is super slow

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t want to make this a samurai jack thread so this’ll more than likely be my last post on it til I finish the series...but 3 eps in and this shyt is dope...I like the simplistic artwork...minimal dialogue...and the score as well as the dark tones used in animating it...it’s almost like a throwback to some cartoons in the late 70s/early 80s in that respect...not to mention some of the characters and creatures pay homage to said cartoons...I’m even more amped to see this new cartoon now that I’m more familiar w/ the artist’s work

*edit*

damn...off the bat rewatching the trailer...dude took his artwork to the next level

Last edited: