New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
This is one of the best cartoon premieres ever. 2 characters that suffered the greatest loss possible join forces and say fukk the world we aint playing no more. Mad emotions with no dialogue. Action grimey af. Oh yea this is it right now :blessed:

As much as I’ve loved SJ, I didn’t care to watch this nor followed the premise of the show. Pilot came out early so I said eff it, why not. This is Genndy we’re talking about.

This was me:ohhh: the entire episode. No prisoner that was one of the greatest premieres for a show, cartoon or otherwise. It’s always the shows that you never had plans on watching, I’m telling you. Think I’ll wait until its over and watch it all in one day.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
e6QtEMg.gif

Aite let’s see what this about

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt flames. Genndy the GOAT. :wow:

This is why CNN/Adult Swim/Toonami is the GOAT channel when it comes to cartoons and animes. Still reminiscing on the classics from the early to mid 2000’s. Word to @Kairi Irving :salute:

Def held my attention. Genndy is dat dude
Cavecreh had ninja reflexes. But when the T Rex ate his fam :to: Homie just went to pickup some Captain Ds and come home to see his fam get Golden Corral'd like dat. :mjcry: