New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
what a premiere :wow::wow::wow:

immediately establishing characters and plot in such a beautiful and tragic manner :mjcry:

& you know with Genndy, the animation will be unique and captivating :wow: this can definitely be special, I'm just wondering how the show will navigate with seemingly 0 dialogue but I got faith in Genndy :obama:

and TV has really picked up in the last month & a half

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
2nd episode should've been called "Dinosaurs: WOAT roommates" :russ: but another great episode

with no dialogue, the visuals will clearly have to do some heavy lifting and they do but man the emotion really comes thru with the plot brehs :mjcry: that frustration felt when the Dinosaur kept taking brehs food and the final resolution was just :mjcry::gladbron::wow::blessed:for such short episodes, the feelings you're left with after watching them is unbelievable

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Other than certain pet peeves I had about ep 1, like for instance him being able to throw a spear with a rock spearhead, through a dinosaurs skin/whole body; I enjoyed the animation, the art itself, and the soundtrack furthered the vibe. The tone of the title is set early on, with his family dying pretty gruesomely, and without any long-winded wind up to get there.

Yea, ill keep watching. ep two is locked, when do they unlock?

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Just finished watching this :wow:

The visual storytelling, the sound design, the primal rage that comes with great loss :wow:

Immediately establishing 2 characters that you ride for, all with no dialogue :wow:
rewatch the pilot for samurai jack, he did the same thing. I remember an interview from either him or phil lamar saying they had to go through some shyt with the network to do that.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Other than certain pet peeves I had about ep 1, like for instance him being able to throw a spear with a rock spearhead, through a dinosaurs skin/whole body; I enjoyed the animation, the art itself, and the soundtrack furthered the vibe. The tone of the title is set early on, with his family dying pretty gruesomely, and without any long-winded wind up to get there.

Yea, ill keep watching. ep two is locked, when do they unlock?

For what its worth, the spear head they showed this episode looked like it was supposed to be obsidian, and obsidian IS sharp enough to cut bone

How obsidian Stone Age knives still cut it in surgery - CNN

(Sharp enough to cut individual CELLS in half, but super brittle)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This episode had me google-ing stuff like this:
Elephant cognition - Wikipedia

George Adamson also recalls when he shot a bull elephant from a herd that kept breaking into the government gardens of northern Kenya. George gave the elephant's meat to local Turkana tribesmen and then dragged the rest of the carcass half a mile (800 m) away. That night, the other elephants found the body and took the shoulder blade and leg bone and returned the bones to the exact spot the elephant was killed.