New ‘Call of Mid’ Draws Harsh Reviews from Rushed Development after Microsoft Acquisition.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i-dont-care-stan-marsh.gif

You the nikka that sent me a friend request on playstation just to continue acting annoyed by me :mjlol:

You’re cool on playstation because I don’t have to see any of your terrible takes/shilling and you’re actually playing games. Its refreshing to see :obama:

You not about to deflect from this cap-shaming tho you lying ass mf:pachaha:Go play that game you tried to lie about for internet clout:umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You’re cool on playstation because I don’t have to see any of your terrible takes/shilling and you’re actually playing games. Its refreshing to see :obama:

You not about to deflect from this cap-shaming tho you lying ass mf:pachaha:Go play that game you tried to lie about for internet clout:umad:

I tried, it was boring :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yep, gotta rock with bungie just like yall gotta rock with slacktivision now :francis:

Who is yall? I own both consoles and have played several games from both developers. This post is pure stan babble.

If you “rolling” with a company over corporate allegiance to the point where you have to lie about playing games to the community you post in every single day, you need help:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who is yall? I own both consoles and actually play them. This post is pure stan babble.

If you “rolling” with a company over corporate allegiance to the point where you have to lie about it to the community you post in every single day, you deserved to be shamed for it:mjlol:

Sony tattooed across the belly, shame me all you want :coffee:

I stan greatness and greatness only :youngsabo:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sony tattooed across the belly, shame me all you want :coffee:

I stan greatness and greatness only :youngsabo:

Ok cool. Just know that your word is shyt and dont act suprised when you get called out for capping, caping, shilling, etc. as you do daily

We live in a real nikka/fake nikka ecosystem and I’m just trying to keep the balance as nature intended:hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People in here talking about reviews and this is the number 1 selling game everywhere :mjlol:

B-b-b-but it got a 3 out of 10 on incelgamingreviews

Meanwhile Activision looking at these low scores like
crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif

Its funny because in the pokemon thread one post above everyone is in agreement that gamefreak/nintendo are wack for pushing low quality product despite the games selling well but yall here caping for trash just because it sells well, because its owned by microsoft.

Yall can’t keep it real :yeshrug:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Its funny because in the pokemon thread one post above everyone is in agreement that gamefreak/nintendo are wack for pushing low quality product despite the games selling well but yall here caping for trash just because it sells well, because its owned by microsoft.

Yall can’t keep it real :yeshrug:
Nobody is forcing people to go buy the games.

Video games scores and reviews are just some shyt that cacs made up to create a revenue stream from their bedroom. It's mostly a useless metric for measuring how good a game is or how much it sales.

Like this COD game. All these reviews saying its trash. The people telling you its trash done spent 70 dollars on the game to tell you its trash :mjlol:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
People in here talking about reviews and this is the number 1 selling game everywhere :mjlol:

B-b-b-but it got a 3 out of 10 on incelgamingreviews

Meanwhile Activision looking at these low scores like
crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif

lol @ this it's good because it's number 1, next you going to tell me taylor swift > nas because she sold more :picard:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lol @ this it's good because it's number 1, next you going to tell me taylor swift > nas because she sold more :picard:
It's not good because it's number 1. Who even knows if it's good or not. You know what plays almost no role in the game selling copies though? People giving it bad reviews and them people being like "look it got bad reviews". This game could get a 0 out of 10 from the 10 biggest gaming publications and its still going to spend money cause its COD.