New ‘Call of Mid’ Draws Harsh Reviews from Rushed Development after Microsoft Acquisition.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A Sony stan will critique Sony/Playstation at times, Xbots NEVER critique Xbox/MSFT. it's always constant dikk eating and deflection.
welp-there-you-go.gif

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Watch with Diablo IV gets nominated for Game of the Year because Starfield is too sorry and they need an MS game.

"We did it" :banderas:

"MS productions own this shyt" :salute:

"Wait till we drop Flight Sim 24 on their ass next year" :blessed:

Waving their pom poms around.

Moment you shyt on COD for being upgraded DLC trash.

:damn:It wasn't us

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Watch with Diablo IV gets nominated for Game of the Year because Starfield is too sorry and they need an MS game.

"We did it" :banderas:

"MS productions own this shyt" :salute:

"Wait till we drop Flight Sim 24 on their ass next year" :blessed:

Waving their pom poms around.

Moment you shyt on COD for being upgraded DLC trash.

:damn:It wasn't us

:youngsabo:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Never forget gizmo lying about playing destiny's campaign :mjlol:

Shortly after calling Bungie the best multiplayer studio in the business…which he only ever said because they got bought out by Sony :mjlol:. Prior to that, Bungie was the antithesis of everything he liked in gaming

It really goes to show that if you’re consistent and post 100+ times a week, people will willingly overlook the fact that you’re incredibly full of shyt as long as you do it for them:pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shortly after calling Bungie the best multiplayer studio in the business…which he only ever said because they got bought out by Sony :mjlol:. Prior to that, Bungie was the antithesis of everything he liked in gaming

It really goes to show that if you’re consistent and post 100+ times a week, people will willingly overlook the fact that you’re incredibly full of shyt as long as you do it for them:pachaha:

:umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You tried to boldface lie and double down about playing a game to a room full of people who have logged hundreds and thousands of hours in it.

No I’m not mad, you’re just dumb and shameless :mjlol:

You care more about what i write than i care about what you write, the end :coffee:

And Bungie > 343 :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
until you start DM’ing people to stop bullying you :pachaha:

And you literally have 0 point of reference to even make that claim seeing as how you’ve played neither of their games :dead:

i-dont-care-stan-marsh.gif

You the nikka that sent me a friend request on playstation just to continue acting annoyed by me :mjlol: