New ‘Call of Mid’ Draws Harsh Reviews from Rushed Development after Microsoft Acquisition.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I ain't gonna lie I bought it on battle net since my stuff from MW2 was carrying over

but i haven't played cod since last year man they jumped the shark you got diablo 4 avatars and Nicki Minaj running around

I know its call of duty but damn Activision said fukk the military immersion :mjtf:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kNg54ca.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You act as if I couldn’t do the same with you? You are a Sony Stan, it’s ok
The difference is I don't go around pretending I'm not a stan. I literally embrace it at times lol. I just keep it real from time to time, Xbots DON'T which is the biggest difference I've noticed between the fan bases. A Sony stan will critique Sony/Playstation at times, Xbots NEVER critique Xbox/MSFT. it's always constant dikk eating and deflection. :pachaha:

I don't think I've ever seen any of the Xbots make a thread or posts critiquing Xbox.

Me calling a Sony exclusive trash

Never even played it either.

Last edited:

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I ain't gonna lie I bought it on battle net since my stuff from MW2 was carrying over

but i haven't played cod since last year man they jumped the shark you got diablo 4 avatars and Nicki Minaj running around

I know its call of duty but damn Activision said fukk the military immersion :mjtf:
fr smh

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

You know it’s bad when they start posting some random twitter account
The difference is I don't go around pretending I'm not a stan. I literally embrace it at times lol. I just keep it real from time to time, Xbots DON'T which is the biggest difference I've noticed between the fan bases. A Sony stan will critique Sony/Playstation at times, Xbots NEVER critique Xbox/MSFT. it's always constant dikk eating and deflection. :pachaha:

I don't think I've ever seen any of the Xbots make a thread or posts critiquing Xbox.

Me calling a Sony exclusive trash

Never even played it either.
I don’t dikk eat no products brother. I came into this thread to defend call of duty, not Xbox