New ‘Call of Mid’ Draws Harsh Reviews from Rushed Development after Microsoft Acquisition.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Not gonna lie, this skill based shyt started ruining mw2 and it seems worse in mw3.

Why are they doing this....

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't know what's worse, the weirdo's hiding in crevices or the demons skating around the map full speed. :dahell:

It's COD, it's serving it's purpose but gating basic unlocks behind challenges and wins is weird. Menus and interface need a serious make-over. Zombies DMZ is cool though.

And this will be the first COD in forever where I'll skip the campaign.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I don't know what's worse, the weirdo's hiding in crevices or the demons skating around the map full speed. :dahell:

It's COD, it's serving it's purpose but gating basic unlocks behind challenges and wins is weird. Menus and interface need a serious make-over. Zombies DMZ is cool though.

This is the first COD I have skipped period. I have bought every one every year since 2007

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

The only good thing about the game

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
How long until Phil realizes Brokebots don't buy games and starts catering to the Playstation demo full time?

• Dap
Reactions: Why

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
MS strangling yet another franchise so they can fool people into subscribing to Action 52 Pass. :wow:

giphy.gif
but

:whoa:I'm not that :flabbynsick: yet :mjcry:

Daps
People in here talking about reviews and this is the number 1 selling game everywhere :mjlol:

B-b-b-but it got a 3 out of 10 on incelgamingreviews

Meanwhile Activision looking at these low scores like
crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif
:what: Shameless stanning. You don’t see none of them profits nikka. You should actually be worried about how the game plays.

• Dap
Reactions: Why

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Troll thread of course? They just acquired the studios, this is Activision. With that being said I hope Microsoft lengthens development of CoD games but who knows.