New ‘Call of Mid’ Draws Harsh Reviews from Rushed Development after Microsoft Acquisition.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Troll thread of course? They just acquired the studios, this is Activision. With that being said I hope Microsoft lengthens development of CoD games but who knows.
I’m sure good ol Phil will take care of cod just like he has Everwild and Perfect Dark :mjlit:

• Dap
Reactions: Why

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Didn’t even get it. I should have known it was bad when the day ones from the orig mw3 haven’t played the new one either.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Who else would know how people are actually engaging in their game :dahell:
They haven't been honest & open with the player numbers for years. During the 1st Warzone, when there was a third part website to check stats, people found out streamers where getting easy lobbies.....Activision quickly changed privacy settings on all accounts & shut that website down. These people been shady

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They haven't been honest & open with the player numbers for years. During the 1st Warzone, when there was a third part website to check stats, people found out streamers where getting easy lobbies.....Activision quickly changed privacy settings on all accounts & shut that website down. These people been shady
So they lying, and all the people posting about how terrible the game (that don’t even play the series) are correct.

Xbox most played games list is a lie. Playstation too.

Sony stan’s on the Coli know the truth tho :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The irony in this game getting dumped on because of the rushed dev time and bad campaign is that in truth, this is the best MP COD has had in the last 4-5 games. Oh well.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The irony in this game getting dumped on because of the rushed dev time and bad campaign is that in truth, this is the best MP COD has had in the last 4-5 games. Oh well.
Reviews are just hype/hate barometers, most people are gonna play the stuff they are interested in and form their own opinions.

People only talk about review scores when they want to push an agenda:manny:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Reviews are just hype/hate barometers, most people are gonna play the stuff they are interested in and form their own opinions.

People only talk about review scores when they want to push an agenda:manny:
Agreed I just play what interests me. Like Lies of P has like an 80 metacritic but was one of my fav games of the year easily.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Agreed I just play what interests me. Like Lies of P has like an 80 metacritic but was one of my fav games of the year easily.
I just started it last night. If you told me this was Froms next spinoff, i would believe you, it’s even doing some things better than some of the soulsborne gsmes.

I’m sure if From had actually made it, the scores would be much higher.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I just started it last night. If you told me this was Froms next spinoff, i would believe you, it’s even doing some things better than some of the soulsborne gsmes.

I’m sure if From had actually made it, the scores would be much higher.
It's great man.

Atmosphere on point. Soundtrack amazing. It RUNS SO SMOOTH.

The weapon system where you can separate handles and blades, handles control scaling, blades control movesets. AMAZING. You can even use parts to change scaling.

Boss fights were great.

And finally the parry system is so good. Hyper focusing on parry mechanics while also having the bloodborne regain. Have fun.