New Age Ish: Psychics, Manifestations, Meditation, Tarots...

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If you'd like to learn about Tarot cards. There's an app called Galaxy Tarot that has a card of the day, interpretations of cards and symbols and different spreads.

The free version is cool. The paid includes notes, a journal and saves old readings. Its cool.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So my card of the day was The Tower and I felt like it was weird because so far everything was going good.

I did have the Five of Pentacles a couple days ago which was telling me that when i start feeling down to reach out to my supportive friends. Yeah well, I forgot all about that. Now to mention im probably pmsing but i digress....

So yeah, I got the Tower which can symbolize questioning beliefs and it all hit me suddenly when I was home waiting on for this dude to reply to my text. I started feeling bad so I did a single card spread, i didnt have the patience for a full one. So I concentrated on whether he was trustworthy/loyal because other than this lil episode, I had no problems so far and I got the Knight of Wands.

I feel good now and I was probably just being silly. Not to mention, Im watching The Other Woman which probably explains why i started doubting him.

If you dont know what this post means... I recommend getting the Galaxy Tarot app or looking up Tarot cards. I been using them for the past week or so and I am enjoying it.

Ill try to post some black metaphysical shops next so you guys can support.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Learning the Tarot - An On-Line Course

Learn Astrology Lessons Online FREE by Bob Marks, Professional Astrologer

Black Owned Crystal, Spiritual, and Magick Shops
Here's Some I know, Please add more if you know any

Circle of Enchantment - Ritual Supplies

Store - Sells herbs, crystals, and spiritual books (ApparentlyBri doesn't identify as black, only has one black staff member. you can choose to support if you want.

Home - Crystal and Crystal Jewelry

Home - Crystal Jewlery

Free Spiiirit - Waist beads

NatuRotica Wellness - Yoni Eggs

StringsOfSuccess - Crystal and Ritual Tools

Home · JDR. (only ship in US) · Online Store Powered by Storenvy- Crystal Jewlery

I HIGHLY recommend circle of enchantment, they also specialize in hoodoo supplies as well. fukk LUCKY MOJO

Black Owned Crystal, Spiritual, and Magick Shops

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Forgot to mention I got my follow up reading two weeks ago. Everything's been going upward with work, promotions and all that...so this was all relationship focused. Everything was positive, just as in the first reading, and focused on this one woman I can't shake.

I've been having dreams for weeks, seeing babies and children. Lately, dreaming of the woman I've been thinking about pregnant. 3 times I had similar dreams about her last month :patrice: Back in like February I had 2 dreams - one where she was pregnant and saying she didn't want to be financially dependent on me & another where she walked in holding a chunky bb I knew was ours.

Now here's the funny part, the reader pulled the Ace of Pentacles to describe her, but it had a rabbit on it. She goes, I'm getting some rabbit energy so I'm like:usure: then she goes I feel she's fertile, like she can get pregnant quickly or will want to once you're with her.
:dahell: I can't no one pregnant. I mean there's invitro and all that, but don't I have a say in this? What about the Zika?!:damn:

Eta:
I had a dream last night about 4 rainbows and holding up a little girl to see them last night. Just checked fb a few minutes ago and guess who I see holding a little girl who has a rainbow on her shirt :dwillhuh: looking :noah:? Still don't know what to think :ehh:

@Oso @CinnaSlim :lupe: what say you? I downloaded Galaxy Tarot, then deleted it because it made me anxious:francis:

The dream state is where your biggest fears are tested.

It seems like you want to have children but are anxious about it.

And I'm not saying you should or should not have a child with the woman in question. I'm saying you have to process your fear in relation to having a child.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There used to be an EarthBound Trading Co. store out here that sold sage, smudging stuck, incense, stones and bomb ass clothing but they closed it down smh. Hopefully i'll find a place in NC that's got all I need. I hate buying stones online :(

Oh yeah! Target is selling BIG ASS chunks of Rose Quartz and Crystal geodes in their decor isle. They are real and go for about 20 bucks. I'm willing to bet they bout to get a price cut becaue nobody knows what to do with big ass chunks of rock lol
what's wrong with ordering stones online? I just found a set on etsy and I'm thinking about getting them. I'll check target too

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what's wrong with ordering stones online? I just found a set on etsy and I'm thinking about getting them. I'll check target too

There are fake stones, dyed stones, heated stones, composite stones, etc.

You just have to make sure the stones you buy are authentic and you're getting them from a trusted source. I've been dealing in crystals and gemstones for years so if you want me to check the authenticity of a stone or supplier just let me know.

In a sentimental mood is one of my fav jazz tracks of all time btw... good stuff.