Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I also have
You don’t have anything. You say the author is a white supremacist but he gave the credit of the amazing things to
No I wouldn’t as when I ask for evidence the scientists in question would be able to provide me with evidence and proofs of their theories.'

You can try avoiding it all you want but before the sun worshipers were pushing a globe earth everybody believed it was flat. During that time, you would too. The FIRST time someone questioned the flat earth without giving any proof, you'd mock them because the scholars and academics at the time were saying it was flat. You're just a sheep that follows the consensus majority. If Im wrong then what belief do you hold the goes against the consensus today?
We know what fire does to stone. It doesn’t disintegrate it. As you can see the stone is still there on the ground. Yet if you look at photos of the fire at the Chicago worlds fair, there is nothing left

images

Explain how massive stone buildings thousands of years old just vanished in a couple days?
Theres literally stone on the ground :gucci:

What does that have to do with anything?

It wasn’t in rebuild mode. Most of Chicago was rebuilt in 2 years

You can't even rebuild a 33% of a city in 2 years TODAY :laff: Funny how every link you just accept without question. If someone denies what you bring that's when you have an itemised list of questions. You never have a line of questioning for the mainstream takes. Thats.that fake educational system that just breeds followers that don't question authority. Remember that you're the collateral so work starts early tomorrow!
:yeshrug:

If you took American history we learned about the worlds fair.
You're lying. Graduated college with no mention. Friend was a history major, no mention. Had family that went to paid private schools. No mention
What does it matter? You implied the world’s fair used baby incubators for nefarious means. I showed they were everywhere even Coney Island as the were an attraction that raised money . Do you have a point?

Maybe you think incubator babies being at world fairs and orphan children being sent out all around the country is nothing to look at. I don't. Maybe you think humans existed millions of years living like cavemen until dusty cacs touch down in America in the 1800s with piss poor wagons and all of a sudden 100 years started pumping out technologies. Other people arent believing can stories about them leading the technological age.. Heres another theory:

F5oRwJRXgAA8uq4.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Women are less inclined to be involved with churches that don’t want us speaking up, that don’t want us to be smart,"
Institutions that don’t adjust with the times will be left behind. Nobody wants to be maltreated and many aren’t willing to accept such.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You don’t have anything. You say the author is a white supremacist but he gave the credit of the amazing things to
Nope. I have corresponding sources, documentation, record of purchase of materials, contemporary documents, archeological data, and eye witness accounts.

For instance the construction of the Salt Lake City Temple.

Corresponding accounts

Eye witness accounts

You made a big mistake going at the mormons lol. They document everything.

Now since you are hinging your weird idiotic and goofy belief system, can you explain

like an 100 ft high fort in Missouri

Name of this fort? Location as or coordinates of its location? What society built this fort? What language did they speak? What was their culture? Religion? What artifacts were recovered from this fort? What was the purpose of this fort? Military? Religious? Living space? Who discovered this fort?

or mummies being found in Tennessee and Kentucky.
Name of the people that mummified their remains? Why were they mummified? How did they die? What was the language or customs of the people? Artifacts recovered from the grave sites? Coordinates of the burials? Genetic testing on the corpses to determine their origins and anthropological record?

Even mentions there being pyramids in Ohio.

Name of the pyramids? What society built them? What was their purpose? What was the language of the people who built them? Were they religious pyramids? Military? Dwellings? How did there people dress? Culture?

Stop avoiding sir :ufdup:

You can try avoiding it all you want but before the sun worshipers were pushing a globe earth everybody believed it was flat
Sun worshippers?
jesse-breaking-bad.gif

you'd mock them because the scholars and academics at the time were saying it was flat
What scholars and academics?

. You're just a sheep that follows the consensus majority. If Im wrong then what belief do you hold the goes against the consensus today?

Incel babble

Theres literally stone on the ground :gucci:

I see disintegrated material. I don’t see stone. Compare the two pictures. Giant mounds of stone because stone can’t burn only warp and crumble. Thus in your photo it’s abundant and in mine there is little to known.
You can't even rebuild a 33% of a city in 2 years TODAY :laff:
Here’s Tokyo after the allied firebombing
images

Tokyo 1948

Now can you explain why you believe Chicago was going through rebuilding 30 years after a fire?

Funny how every link you just accept without question.
When someone presents proofs, evidence, chronology, documentation, eye witness accounts, etc it’s easy to accept.

When someone babbles like an uncle spot NPCs, only evidence is a 19th century newspaper clipping of vague suggestions, no eye witness data, no archeological information and just posts photos and says “do you see?”. Then yeah we know you’re at shyt insane and shouldn’t be taken seriously. :manny:

Btw South Park did you already

You're lying. Graduated college with no mention. Friend was a history major, no mention. Had family that went to paid private schools. No mention
You never graduated college. :laff:

Maybe you think incubator babies being at world fairs and orphan children being sent out all around the country is nothing to look at. I don't.
Ok what were they being used for and what were the lizard people hiding?

Maybe you think humans existed millions of years living like cavemen until dusty cacs touch down in America in the 1800s
The native Americans had highly complex civilizations some which influenced the U.S. government itself. No UFO’s are Neo-classical buildings though lol.

with piss poor wagons and all of a sudden 100 years started pumping out technologies.
Wagons have existed for thousands of years for their purpose. Why are you comparing simple tools usually reserved for small families to multi-million dollar construction projects Hotep?

A rich persons wagon would look like this
images

Presidential carriage
white-house-horses-04-03.jpg

Other people arent believing can stories about them leading the technological age.. Heres another theory:

F5oRwJRXgAA8uq4.jpg
What am I looking at?

Btw can you answer?

Again describe this ancient civilization to me? Their religion? Philosophies? Customs? Surely a civilization that had UFO’s would leave behind something?

How did the white giants beat them?

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Nope. I have corresponding sources, documentation, record of purchase of materials, contemporary documents, archeological data, and eye witness accounts.'

For instance the construction of the Salt Lake City Temple.

You made a big mistake going at the mormons lol. They document everything.
The difference being mormons have a motive to in saying they built everything they're claiming. The newspaper has no motive to say that there were things in America built by non whites since, well, "he's racist". Oh and speaking of "racist" what was Brigham Young? What about the mormons? You just tried to discredit a "racist" who gave credit to non whites, yet this racist who takes the credit for his himself and his own people you accept as proof?
:mjlol:

Some of the things that were built between the 1847-1900 time period
1891-94
1024px-Salt_Lake_City_and_County_Building%2C_as_Seen_from_Grand_America_Hotel%2C_Salt_Lake_City%2C_Utah_%2868883856%29.jpg

1870-86
80183f549f53f7c444d18efb460b5920.jpg

1877-82
now+and+then.jpg

1863-1875
S.L._Tabernacle_on_Temple_Square.jpg

1846-93
salt-lake-temple-eternal-beauty-updated.jpg

Mormons on the run able to build these structures, their own homes, gather food, have families, build a railroad all with only 20,000 people up to 1880. With having a war in 57-58 too. Of course once we can video what's going on, everyone all of a sudden stops building in this style and with this type of efficiency lol

Sun worshippers?
Yes Copernicus was a sun worshipper.
What scholars and academics?
:mjlol: So you have no beliefs that go against the consensus majority today but at the time the flat earth was being pushed and nobody was pushing a globe you would have stood up as a lone voice?
:laff:
I see disintegrated material. I don’t see stone. Compare the two pictures. Giant mounds of stone because stone can’t burn only warp and crumble. Thus in your photo it’s abundant and in mine there is little to known.

There was clearly blocks the picture you brought.

i26579.JPG

When someone presents proofs, evidence, chronology, documentation, eye witness accounts, etc it’s easy to accept.
What proof did you see that showed it was fake again?
Wagons have existed for thousands of years for their purpose. Why are you comparing simple tools usually reserved for small families to multi-million dollar construction projects Hotep?

A rich persons wagon would look like this
images

Presidential carriage
white-house-horses-04-03.jpg
Umm do you think these are highly technical or something? Compare a rudimentary wagon to:

sistine_chapel_virtual_tour_5-01.jpeg

This craftsmanship(in Europe) doesn't match a wagon that won't work every time it rains lol. This craftsmanship doesn't match the tools of the day being a hammer and chisel and shovels.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The difference being mormons have a motive to in saying they built everything they're claiming.
Not just mormons, every political, scientific, and governmental organization acknowledges they built it as well. The U.S. government was an enemy of mormons for decades and fought wars with them. If the U.S. government wanted to hurt Mormons wouldn’t they say “nah that temple was already there, in fact we own it, get out”

Come on you blabbering idiot. Actually think through what you are saying

The mormons had financing because they controlled part of the rail road, they had men with tens of thousands of members, they had the resources as the stone used was locally sourced, and they had the time as it took 40 years.

Come on imbecile tell me what specific thing was unavailable to them?

Btw you can easily prove me wrong by answering these questions

Name of this fort? Location as or coordinates of its location? What society built this fort? What language did they speak? What was their culture? Religion? What artifacts were recovered from this fort? What was the purpose of this fort? Military? Religious? Living space? Who discovered this fort?

Name of the people that mummified their remains? Why were they mummified? How did they die? What was the language or customs of the people? Artifacts recovered from the grave sites? Coordinates of the burials? Genetic testing on the corpses to determine their origins and anthropological record?

Name of the pyramids? What society built them? What was their purpose? What was the language of the people who built them? Were they religious pyramids? Military? Dwellings? How did there people dress? Culture?

Stop avoiding sir

Surely your sky genie Santa clause creator would’ve left more evidence behind of your ancestors besides a newspaper clipping from a bunch of cacs?

Oh and speaking of "racist" what was Brigham Young? What about the mormons? You just tried to discredit a "racist" who gave credit to non whites, yet this racist who takes the credit for his himself and his own people you accept as proof?
Nope. Them being white supremacists is funny given you’re a black supremacist. You’re both cut from the same cloth and I find that funny. My evidence they were lying is that you can answer these questions that archeologists, scientists and researchers expected to answer. On account of your abysmally low IQ

Stop avoiding sir

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Some of the things that were built between the 1847-1900 time period
1891-94

80183f549f53f7c444d18efb460b5920.jpg

1877-82

1846-93
salt-lake-temple-eternal-beauty-updated.jpg

Yep.

Here are gothic stone masons using simple tools

Do you know what a pulley system is?

Tell me did you ever go to school hungry?

Mormons on the run able to build these structures, their own homes, gather food, have families, build a railroad all with only 20,000 people up to 1880.
They didn’t start in 1880. They started in the 1850’s. They paused when the Union army approached but with the outbreak of the civil war they started again. Afterwards they were largely left alone

As early as December 23, 1847, an official circular letter from the Twelve invited the Saints to gather and bring precious metals and other materials “for the exaltation . . . of the living and the dead,” for the time had come to build the Lord’s house “upon the tops of the mountains.”

In 1852, men were put to work building a fourteen-foot wall of sandstone and adobe around the temple block. This not only provided security for the construction site but, like other projects sponsored by the Church's Public Works Department, also created worthwhile employment for men who otherwise would have been idle.

The Salt Lake Temple site was dedicated on February 14, 1853. During the next several weeks, excavation for the temple proceeded. Cornerstones were laid on April 6, the twenty-third anniversary of the Church’s organization. Large stones, measuring approximately two by three by five feet, had been placed in convenient positions ahead of time. They were of firestone brought from Red Butte Canyon.

On July 24, 1857, as the Latter-day Saints were celebrating the tenth anniversary of their entrance into Salt Lake Valley,[] they received the latest disturbing news that a potentially hostile United States army was approaching Utah. Not knowing the army’s intentions, Brigham Young had the temple foundation covered with dirt as a precaution. When the army arrived the following year, Temple Square looked like a freshly plowed field, and there was no visible evidence of the temple’s construction. As it turned out, the army marched through Salt Lake City without harming any property and set up its camp some thirty miles to the southwest, near Utah Lake. Even during the years when the army was in Utah, draftsmen in the architect’s office were busy planning the exact size and shape for each of the thousands of stones that would be needed for the temple. With the outbreak of the American Civil War in 1861, the army was needed elsewhere, and it departed from Utah by December of that year. The foundation was uncovered in preparation for work that would resume the following spring

Transporting the granite by wagon to Temple Square posed a major challenge to which the coming of the railroad provided a solution. When the transcontinental railroad was completed in 1869, a more efficient method of transportation became available. During the early 1870s, tracks of the Utah Southern (later part of the Union Pacific) pushed southward toward Utah Valley. Rather than following a direct route, they were swung to the southeast in order to pass closer to the temple quarry. (Over 125 years later, this exact route would be followed by the Trax light rail system.) A connection with downtown streetcar tracks provided direct access to Temple Square. Still, at the time of President Young’s death in 1877, the temple walls were only twenty feet high, just above the level of the first floor. Thus most of the temple’s construction was yet to be accomplished, even though twenty-four years of the forty-year building period had already passed. During the next few years, however, with the problems of transportation resolved, the pace would accelerate considerably.[/b]

Are you trying to infer railroads didn’t exist in the 1860’s? :laff: :dead:

With having a war in 57-58 too. Of course once we can video what's going on, everyone all of a sudden stops building in this style and with this type of efficiency lol

This man built his own

Liverpool cathedral finished 1978

Washington national cathedral 1990
Yes Copernicus was a sun worshipper.
images

:mjlol: So you have no beliefs that go against the consensus majority today but at the time the flat earth was being pushed and nobody was pushing a globe you would have stood up as a lone voice?
Who pushed flat earth?

This craftsmanship(in Europe) doesn't match a wagon that won't work every time it rains lol. This craftsmanship doesn't match the tools of the day being a hammer and chisel and shovels.

Can you explain to me why you keep saying stone carving was impossible when I’ve shown you numerous videos of people doing just that? Why are you willfully deluding yourself?

Btw can you answer this?

Again describe this ancient civilization to me? Their religion? Philosophies? Customs? Surely a civilization that had UFO’s would leave behind something? How did the white giants defeat them?

Is your creator a rastaman who smokes weed?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The veil has been lifted. Folks ain't falling for the same BS their mama and grandma did. We can read and understand the bible now without the slave masters rendition

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Not just mormons, every political, scientific, and governmental organization
I don't believe any of those organisations tell the truth and the last 3 have been paid off right in front of our eyes. You think they tell the truth while I think they lie. We'll always be diametrically opposed.

Besides mormons, American political, and government are racists. We don't count what they say when they're racist right even though one "racist" is attributing amazing things to other people that aren't white, and one is taking the credit and giving to himself (white). Based off what you said earlier, we should ignore what they say but that's the thing, you'll flip flop to defend the mainstream narrative...

Come on imbecile tell me what specific thing was unavailable to them?
The knowledge of how to do it is what was unavailable. The man power was unavailable as well.
Nope. Them being white supremacists is funny given you’re a black supremacist. You’re both cut from the same cloth and I find that funny. My evidence they were lying is that you can answer these questions that archeologists, scientists and researchers expected to answer. On account of your abysmally low IQ
I don't believe in white or black so you can't even put that on me. Brigham and his mormon gang were racists and you said we can't use racists. Yet now you flip flop only because you want to defend the mainstream narrative. And you think that intelligence is determined by their acceptance of the mainstream narrative or not

You don't ask mainstream any questions. They can simply say "We spent a billi on a fake stage" and you say "OK whatever you say massa" When someone says "I don't believe that" you want them to write an essay. You didn't ask or research the mainstream narrative with the same amount of energy but you want someone that doesn't believe that narrative to answer everything A thru Z.

How can anyone even know every single answer of a coverup? :heh:
:heh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Yep.

Here are gothic stone masons using simple tools
Thats cute. How about someone replicating this:
il_570xN.6014724063_rkyr.jpg

5c63d2ce78d96-marble-sculpture-net-francesco-queirolo-release-from-deception-1-5c6285a59fefd__700.jpg
I'd love to see how they used hammer and chisel to make a see thru marble veil that has folds in it like linen. Then the rope with individual threads. Then I'll also bring up that the people who "sculpted" these have many different projects...
They didn’t start in 1880. They started in the 1850’s.

Yea they started then with even less numbers. To accomplish all that with those numbers would make them greater builders than people today that have "more technology". Yet when we look at their wagon, its raggedy. Exceptional buildings and art but lacklustre clothes and wagons don't go together. For a singular person, yea. But a people? Nope.
This man built his own

Great story but not comparable.
Who pushed flat earth?
main-qimg-7b85d6824f05a51d7266e0eacaf43f88-lq

Can you explain to me why you keep saying stone carving was impossible

I've been around construction enough to know how long it would take to do it by hand. No sir. I can't even estimate how long it would take to dig out 1 story warehouse with shovels. The Salt Lake Temple is 200 ft high AND has an underground to it. To dig out that foundation by shovel? Then have that dirt transported somewhere else? Then carve the stone by hammer and chisel? Then transport that stone to the pulley? Take it off, use a pulley? Then they'd have to build scaffolds as the building went higher. All of this would be very time consuming amongst having your own shelter to build, family to raise, and gather food. How about days off or rainy days? Combined with them only having 12000 people in 1880? They'd have to be excellent craftsmen along with working nonstop to even have a chance at building all that they claim they did. This is from 1880 supposedly:

default.jpg

This doesn't even include anything posted lol. So they did all that we've seen already PLUS these buildings PLUS put in streets PLUS put in a railroad PLUS erected what looks like electric poles etc.. (BY HAND)IN THE SPAN OF 23 years? And their population up to that point was only 12000 before even subtracting the elderly, women, children, and men of other trades? Yea that's a no.

Btw can you answer this?
Why? You don't require that much energy to accept "its fake" as an answer but when someone doesn't believe that, you do? You didn't require that much energy before believing the mormons did what they said they did? Why do you expect me to do that which you don't require them to do?

Also, if the belief is that they're covering something up, how would anyone trying to uncover it, have all the answers? You believe governments tell the truth. You believe that big money can't buy science (tell that to the unhealthy stuff "scientist" all in American food). You think education is there to educate the populace correctly. You believe this system and that's why you act as attack dog, shaming anyone doesn't. This is all about you defending this system (which seems to be actively colluding against the common man)and their narratives.. Its pathetic, especially if you're "black"
:scust:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thats cute. How about someone replicating this:

Easy

Here’s a wood carving

Marble sculptor replicating Donatello

Another marble sculptor with exquisite detail

lol you’re cooked. Why don’t you actually search to see if you have an argument before you waste my time :mjlol:

Btw wouldnt obvious white people statues destroy your hotep origin story?
I'd love to see how they used hammer and chisel to make a see thru marble veil that has folds in it like linen.
It’s not see through dummy. It’s a trick of the eye :dead::laff: My God.

We can’t see through stone, but through tricks of light and polish, Raffaelo Monti created the illusion that we can. On his Veiled Lady, the top of the head and shoulders are polished smooth, to reflect light. But where the veil falls across the face, the marble is less polished. It reflects less light, suggesting the texture of fabric.

Truly double digit IQ

Yea they started then with even less numbers.
They started with tens of thousands

61,000 in1860

By the time it was finished it was hundreds of thousands.

What exactly are you struggling with here? They had transportation by train to move the rock. The rock was available locally. They had pulleys and cranes to lift the rock. They had architects from Europe. I’ve shown modern gothic rock carves using simple tools. What the fukk is your problem?

To accomplish all that with those numbers would make them greater builders than people today that have "more technology"

images

images

images

:dead:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yet when we look at their wagon, its raggedy.
What’s a family wagon supposed to look like? Are they supposed to be sculpted out of marble retard?

Exceptional buildings and art but lacklustre clothes
What’s wrong with his fit?

170px-Brigham_Young_by_Charles_Roscoe_Savage%2C_1855.jpg

Great story but not comparable.

How isn’t it comparable doofus? You said we didn’t have the technology to do it anymore or ever as you believe. He did it. In fact you completely ignored these examples as well

Liverpool cathedral finished 1978
en.m.wikipedia.org
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_Cathedral

Washington national cathedral 1990

en.m.wikipedia.org
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_National_Cathedral

Here is the Nagoya cathedral built in 1962

images

[/spoiler]
What am I looking at and what does it have to do with the discussion?

I've been around construction enough
No you haven’t. I would bet you haven’t done an honest days labor in your life.

I can't even estimate how long it would take to dig out 1 story warehouse with shovels
Of course, you’re a retard.

This woman isn’t a retard and built a foundation and a house in 90 days

Two guys hand digging a foundation

Like how do you think mines worked before machines lol?

Hundreds of men with pick axes and shovels would smash through a foundation lol.

. The Salt Lake Temple is 200 ft high
Cranes and pulleys

AND has an underground to it. To dig out that foundation by shovel?

See above

Then have that dirt transported somewhere else?
Wheel barrels and trains

Then carve the stone by hammer and chisel?
Carving stone by hand

Then transport that stone to the pulley? Take it off, use a pulley?
They would do it the same way they do today doofus. Pull it to the spot they want it, lay it down and unhook the pulleys. How do you think towers are built today? Dropped by airplanes lol?

Then they'd have to build scaffolds as the building went higher
Yep.

. All of this would be very time consuming amongst having your own shelter to build, family to raise, and gather food. How about days off or rainy days?
:laff:You’re fukking with me now. Do you think 19th century people were hunter gatherers? You realize they had homes and stores and markets right?

(BY HAND)IN THE SPAN OF 23 years?
40 years. Started 1853, finished 1893

And their population up to that point was only 12000 before even subtracting the elderly, women, children, and men of other trades? Yea that's a no.
Young, and 148 Mormons, crossed into the Great Salt Lake Valley on July 24, 1847. For the next two decades, wagon trains bearing thousands of Mormon immigrants followed Young’s westward trail. By 1896, when Utah was granted statehood, the church had more than 250,000 members, most living in Utah.

You don't require that much energy to accept "its fake" as an answer but when someone doesn't believe that, you do?
Incel babble