Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't believe any of those organisations tell the truth
Cool but from your 19th century newspaper clipping can you answer these questions?

Btw you can easily prove me wrong by answering these questions

like an 100 ft high fort in Missouri

Name of this fort? Location as or coordinates of its location? What society built this fort? What language did they speak? What was their culture? Religion? What artifacts were recovered from this fort? What was the purpose of this fort? Military? Religious? Living space? Who discovered this fort?

or mummies being found in Tennessee and Kentucky.
Name of the people that mummified their remains? Why were they mummified? How did they die? What was the language or customs of the people? Artifacts recovered from the grave sites? Coordinates of the burials? Genetic testing on the corpses to determine their origins and anthropological record?

Even mentions there being pyramids in Ohio.

Name of the pyramids? What society built them? What was their purpose? What was the language of the people who built them? Were they religious pyramids? Military? Dwellings? How did there people dress? Culture?

Also describe your ancient civilization of UFO flying, IPhone having, Neo-classical, gothic, Romanesque, building civilization that solved the mystery of the universe only to vanish or be conquered by white giants

Can’t wait
:lolbron:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Easy

Here’s a wood carving

Marble sculptor replicating Donatello

Another marble sculptor with exquisite detail
These aren't anything like what I posted. Show me them doing sculptures that have the detailed things Im pointing to.

lol you’re cooked. Why don’t you actually search to see if you have an argument before you waste my time :mjlol:

Btw wouldnt obvious white people statues destroy your hotep origin story?

It’s not see through dummy. It’s a trick of the eye :dead::laff: My God.
Waste time? You keep coming back simply to defend the mainstream narrative because you're an attack dog against anyone who doesn't go with massa's take. What the mainstream says goes and anybody who questions it, to you, is stupid lol.

White statues? What does iconoclasm mean to you and do you think it was black people or white people engaging in it?

bust01.jpg

This is Shakespeare's burial monument in Stratford. This is a white man to you? Wait, I know, whatever mainstream says is what's factual. And this is coming from a "black man"?
:laff:

They started with tens of thousands

61,000 in1860

By the time it was finished it was hundreds of thousands.

What exactly are you struggling with here? They had transportation by train to move the rock. The rock was available locally. They had pulleys and cranes to lift the rock. They had architects from Europe. I’ve shown modern gothic rock carves using simple tools. What the fukk is your problem?

Umm no, tell us Salt Lake City's population in 1880.
Cool but from your 19th century newspaper clipping can you answer these questions?

Why would I? All mainstream had to do was say "its fake" and you ran with it. Didn't create any questions for them or for you to research beyond their words. And after not researching their narratives, you use insults you wouldn't say in person to deflect from the lack of energy you have when it comes to verifying what they say. . When the "academics and scholars" were saying the earth was flat, that's what you'd believe. When they change to globe ball, then you switch. The newspaper didn't count because the author was :"racist". Yet you bring up racist Brigham and his mormon click to make a point. You're just a leaf blowing in the wind wherever the consensus goes. Goofball energy
:scust:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These aren't anything like what I posted. Show me them doing sculptures that have the detailed things Im pointing to.
STFU you thought the marble was translucent :laff:

Here’s Lou Li Rong
luo-li-rong-lifelike-sculpture-7.jpg

images

images

Now change the subject again :umad:

Waste time? You keep coming back simply to defend the mainstream narrative because you're an attack dog
Incel babble

White statues? What does iconoclasm mean to you and do you think it was black people or white people engaging in it?

bust01.jpg

This is Shakespeare's burial monument in Stratford. This is a white man to you? Wait, I know, whatever mainstream says is what's factual. And this is coming from a "black man"?
That looks like a white man. Thin nose, thin lips, whispy mustache. Maybe Mexican at best? Dog put the drugs down save whatever brain cells you have left.

So you’re saying this ancient civilization of Black people made white statues of white people? :skip:
Umm no, tell us Salt Lake City's population in 1880.
Why?

In 1880, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, also known as the LDS Church or the Mormon church, had nearly 120,000 members in Utah alone.

Why would I? All mainstream had to do was say "its fake" and you ran with it.

Mainstream never said anything because mainstream scientists, archeologists, researchers, academics, and scholars are governed by code of ethics where evidence as to be presented in detail, cross referenced, with corresponding sources with verifiable examples. They won’t even consider it otherwise because they take their field seriously and researching and categorizing and testing is strenuous and laborious.

You on the other hand have provided nothing and have only demonstrated your limited intelligence probably caused by a lack of proper nutrition growing up which sadly effects so many in the US

However you can prove the entire scientific community wrong and upset centuries of historical record by answering these questions

Name of this fort? Location as or coordinates of its location? What society built this fort? What language did they speak? What was their culture? Religion? What artifacts were recovered from this fort? What was the purpose of this fort? Military? Religious? Living space? Who discovered this fort?

Name of the people that mummified their remains? Why were they mummified? How did they die? What was the language or customs of the people? Artifacts recovered from the grave sites? Coordinates of the burials? Genetic testing on the corpses to determine their origins and anthropological record?

Name of the pyramids? What society built them? What was their purpose? What was the language of the people who built them? Were they religious pyramids? Military? Dwellings? How did there people dress? Culture?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
STFU you thought the marble was translucent :laff:

Here’s Lou Li Rong
luo-li-rong-lifelike-sculpture-7.jpg
They had blow torches back then? :mjlol:
That looks like a white man

A brown man looks like a white man? :heh:

I wonder if iconoclasm was done by white or black people? :jbhmm:

]
1566-iconoclasm-Antwerp-930x620.jpg

I wonder why this guys holding a Habsburg familial crest?

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg
You've already showed you just believe whatever mainstream says. So when the mainstream says the earth is flat, you would believe it. When mainstream says its a globe, you believe that.When mainstream says they built something you believe it. When someone questions it you attack lol.
In 1880, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, also known as the LDS Church or the Mormon church, had nearly 120,000 members in Utah alone.

Mainstream never said anything because mainstream scientists, archeologists, researchers, academics, and scholars are governed by code of ethics

Code of ethics?:mjlol:

Nice utopia you have there in your head where there’s no corruption in the telling of history. Heres the definition of iconoclasm:
the intentional desecration or destruction of works of art,

White or black people did this?

And when talking about the finding and building of a city, all that matters is the population of the city. Why would the states population matter when they supposedly have their own city's to build?
You keep asking and I’ll keep pointing out how you don’t have this energy for the mainstream... Someone says "its fake" and you require anything else. Brigham Young and his mormon gang say they built it and that's all you need. When someone questions Brigham (a racist that earlier you said I shouldn't quote when it comes to claims) you attack with names and demand a essay with quotations. Im not doing more than what you require for them to do
:yeshrug:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They had blow torches back then? :mjlol:
Yep they did

In 1797 or 1799, German inventor August von Marquardt invented a blowtorch in Eberswalde.

Another early blow pipe patent comes from the US, dated May 13, 1856.

In 1882, a new vaporizing technique was developed by Carl Richard Nyberg in Sweden, and the year after, the production of the Nyberg blowtorch started. It was quickly copied or licensed by many other manufacturers.

You ever get tired of making yourself look stupid :skip:

You really thought he marble was translucent. You see to further highlight your primitive brain, while you immediately thought “derrr I can see through it” a scientist went and observed that it must be the polish being used but not only that went an determined how the chemical compounds interacted with the material and how it influenced our perception on an atomic level

(Many common materials, including fruit, wax and human skin, are somewhat translucent. What makes an object look translucent or opaque? Here we use a recently developed computer graphics model of subsurface light transport [Jensen, et al., 2001] to study the factors that determine perceived translucency. We discuss how physical factors, such as light-source direction can alter the apparent translucency of an object, finding that objects are perceived to be more translucent when illuminated from behind than in front. We also study the role of a range of image cues, including colour, contrast and blur, in the perception of translucency. Although we learn a lot about images of translucent materials, we find that many simple candidate sources of information fail to predict how translucent an object looks. We suggest that the visual system does not rely solely on these simple image statistics to estimate translucency: the relevant stimulus information remains to be discovered.)

Compares to them as I said you are a New Guinea tribesman that thinks eating your neighbor gives you powers.

A brown man looks like a white man? :heh:

Oh so he’s brown now and not Black :dead:

No it looks like a white man.
FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

[/spoiler]

And we’ve gone full circle into believing the Hapsburgs were Black again :laff:

Statue of the Moorish king, Kaspar (shown as a Black man in the traditional iconography of the three kings of the Nativity of Jesus). It is brightly painted. The column dates from 1520, and the decagonale (ten-sided) trough was probably created by Augustin Henkel. It is part of a Late Gothic or early Renaissance tradition in Swiss city fountains, most executed between 1535-1560. The most significant sculptors in this genre were Hans Geiler (fl 1513-1534), Hans Gieng (fl 1525-1562) and Laurent Perroud (fl 1584-1585).

You've already showed you just believe whatever mainstream says. So when the mainstream says the earth is flat, you would believe it. When mainstream says its a globe, you believe that.When mainstream says they built something you believe it. When someone questions it you attack lol.

Incel babble

Code of ethics?:mjlol:

Nice utopia you have there in your head where there’s no corruption in the telling of history. Heres the definition of iconoclasm:

White or black people did this?

And when talking about the finding and building of a city, all that matters is the population of the city. Why would the states population matter when they supposedly have their own city's to build?

You keep asking and I’ll keep pointing out how you don’t have this energy for the mainstream... Someone says "it’s fake" and you require anything else. Brigham Young and his mormon gang say they built it and that's all you need. When someone questions Brigham (a racist that earlier you said I shouldn't quote when it comes to claims) you attack with names and demand an essay with quotations. Im not doing more than what you require for them to do
:yeshrug:
Hotep babble

Answer these and I’ll leave you alone

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Yep they did

In 1797 or 1799, German inventor August von Marquardt invented a blowtorch in Eberswalde.
So 40 years after its invented in Germany its already in production to the extent that the general public could have it? And widespread enough to make its way all the way to Italy? And for the artist to already know how to use into helping him sculpt? Where do you even see that he used a torch? :mjlol:

Just throwing shyt at the wall so you can keep the mainstream narrative as true :russ:
Oh so he’s brown now and not Black :dead:

No it looks like a white man.
Huh? So black people don't have brown skin? :mjlol:

Whats for sure is that white men don't have dark skin, so I wonder what's going on? :mjpls:
And we’ve gone full circle into believing the Hapsburgs were Black again :laff:

Statue of the Moorish king, Kaspar (shown as a Black man in the traditional iconography of the thr`ee kings of the Nativity of Jesus). It is brightly painted. The column dates from 1520, and the decagonale (ten-sided) trough was probably created by Augustin Henkel. It is part of a Late Gothic or early Renaissance tradition in Swiss city fountains, most executed between 1535-1560. The most significant sculptors in this genre were Hans Geiler (fl 1513-1534), Hans Gieng (fl 1525-1562) and Laurent Perroud (fl 1584-1585).
See how your research when it comes to them is simply googling what they say and accepting it without question? Then afterwards call someone dumb for questioning if they're telling the truth. Meanwhile iconoclasm:

the intentional desecration or destruction of works of art, especially those containing human figurations

Iconoclasm.jpg

Seems like they're hiding something. Now I wonder if they're hiding white or black figurations? :sas1:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Wtf is going in here :dahell:
Just explaining to someone who claims to be black what iconoclasm is that's all:

the intentional desecration or destruction of works of art, especially those containing human figurations

images

He doesn't want to admit there's a cover up when it comes to history because he loves the mainstream narrative :yeshrug:
;

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So 40 years after its invented in Germany its already in production to the extent that the general public could have it?
I never said they used blow torches to sculp those statues only that the technology existed and was mass produced in the late 1800’s. Obviously you wouldn’t fire in marble you imbecile. She uses the blow torch to shape the metal then polish to give the appearance of it being see through.

The technique used on this statues to create the illusion of translucency was to use polish and angles. You have the brain of a 13th century bc tribesman so you thought it was actually transparent. :laff: Did yeah really think it was some sort of ancient fabric of the Hotep Gods or something?

Btw you can buy statues like it these days

Huh? So black people don't have brown skin? :mjlol:
Not that color brown unless mixed with white or Arab like semetics in east Africa or North Africa.

Certainly would sporting a long nose, wispy mustache, straight pointed goatee and curly brown hair :dead: what kind of Black man is that? Superfly? :skip:
1920px-Shakespeare-holy-trinity-18.jpg

You are mentally unwell.

See how your research when it comes to them is simply googling what they say and accepting it without question? Then afterwards call someone dumb for questioning if they're telling the truth. Meanwhile iconoclasm:
Incel babble

Now answer these questions for me

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wtf is going in here :dahell:
Someone who thinks there was an ancient civilization of Black people that built all the buildings in America before 1940 and had ufos and iPhones and were defeated by White Giants. Oh and the Hapsburgs and Shakespeare were also Black.

You know a six figure six certs Coli breh :ahh:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Of course religious fakkits would be in here conflating depression and the decline of religion. Forget increased cost of living, low wages, loss of third spaces, gender wars, economic systems that exploits workers, environment etc. No, your unhappy because you refuse to offer 10% tithing. Its even more embracing when you realize this is a black forum. Prior to Christian missionaries invading the motherland, people existed and thrived. You don't need a bible to inform morality, you don't rape, murder, steal as its inherently abhorrent. You avoid sexual promiscuity as there is biological and socioeconomic precedent that discourages it. You don't drink unless its a celebration. However, these religious buffoons have convinced themselves theirs is the truth. If a bunch of cattle herders from Syria are your guiding principles and refusing their teachings is why you're sad. You're broke destitute and suffering but dont worry you'll get to enjoy things in the next life because you prayed.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I never said they used blow torches to sculp those statues
Ok so how does hammer and chisel sculpt a veil?

Not that color brown

Oh okay. I wonder if this had anything to do with iconoclasm:

images

I wonder who’s are they were destroying? These are the people that can just make a statement and you take it as fact while anyone who questions them you have more energy/questions for them than you require from the mainstream
:mjlol:

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Is iconoclasm like this?

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok so how does hammer and chisel sculpt a veil?

It’s not an actual veil doofus. It’s apart of the statue itself.
IMG-4096.jpg

It’s all one, the way it’s polished gives the illusion of transparency.

My God :laff: Sorry, my “Creator”:laff:

Polishing marble by hand, see how it gives the illusion of depth? You know like shading a 2d drawing?

Here’s another where it looks like the see through dress is hanging over here knee cap

Seriously give it up. No sacrificing babies won’t make your crops grow and no eating your neighbor won’t give you superpowers.
Oh okay. I wonder if this had anything to do with iconoclasm:
No. It’s a white guy, who died white and they buried him with a white guy statue.

Shakespeare wasn’t Black you drug addled fool.

I wonder who’s are they were destroying?
Obviously an ancient Black civilization that had powered flight, iPhones, steam engines, white statues and laser guns.

Now answer this.