New Age Ish: Psychics, Manifestations, Meditation, Tarots...

Daps
OK Never had a reading before, but I thought recently, "I got change to spare..it could be fun :ehh:why not?" So I found someone highly rec'd. She does a few different kinds of readings but I opted for a pendulum/tarot reading (pendulum moves different ways for yes or no, sort of the same idea as a Ouija board but not :demonic:).

:ufdup:I forgot to let you know that you should be real careful about working with pendulums. You might not get the person you are trying to speak to, and they will tell you all kinds of fukked up shyt. Pendulums are basically the same thing as Ouija boards because you are trying to receive a message from spirits/angels, but you can't always control who decides to start talking. Hopefully she managed to channel the person you actually wanted to speak to.

Daps
Yeah, I read after the fact that it can be :demonic: if you don't know what you're doing and hit the :merchant:.

I didn't do it myself though, and I wasn't trying to speak to anyone:whoa: just looking for insight. I got it done by an experienced reader. She prayed before she did it and everything, the results were actually positive. Too positive, in a way. For a few of the questions, I was kinda hoping for the opposite answer (posted this in my OP then deleted it) just so I could cut ties once and for all, but nah pendulum was like :yes: you were right to be caught up and :smh: don't give up or else :ufdup:tarots said so, too.

Honestly, I'm just trying to live by faith and be patient...but kinda wanna read with a straight up psychic for the 1st time to confirm stuff

Yall know any good psychics?:feedme:

:yeshrug:Sorry I do all my own stuff.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Brought some sage for smudging should be here soon. Been meaning to get a deck but this thread reminded me. Maybe next payday.

I have my stones they just need charging. Gonna start a herb garden for more supplies. I been slacking lately.

Ive been seeing 11:11 consistently. So that's all good, best thing to have happen since starting this journey is peace of mind and wisdom.

Astrology hasnt failed me yet. I just need some more help combating what they stars tell me. Or instead of combating learning how to live with it.

:dwillhuh: like ..crystals??

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I've claircognizant, feel people's vibes/energies (which drains the shyt out of me), and can feel spirits when they are in the room.

Chile, for some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and turned over, and I lie to you not, there was an extremely tall dark skin man in the space of my closet doorway,
. All of a sudden I felt this pressure on my neck, as if he was taking his hand and pushing down on it. :merchant:.

:dwillhuh::damn::damn::damn: You a G!!!!

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought I was interested in this kind of stuff, but this thread has me :hamster:.

I have a million questions, but don't know where to begin.