New Age Ish: Psychics, Manifestations, Meditation, Tarots...

Daps
eUaMcGankgnKw.gif

Yass, let me come up in here.

@Phoenix_Knightly23 Didn't you say you had your own stones for various energy pulls? I think you were the one I was talking to in that other thread about crystal yoni eggs. :jbhmm:

Daps
Tarot has never been a problem. You can pull so many spreads and nothing will happen to you because they are meant to tell the truth, no more, no less. I never got the fear about it.

Now, what people do need to be careful of is getting into spirit work, ESPECIALLY if you are psychically inclined. As a sidenote, I've claircognizant, feel people's vibes/energies (which drains the shyt out of me), and can feel spirits when they are in the room. As a child I would dabble in stuff, but would never go through with it because I would get too scared (my country ass family believed in root work but avoided it for various reasons...sometimes :mjpls:). Well, recently...I don't even remember what I was doing that day to tell you the truth, but I was opening myself up mentally to get some answers. It was like no harm no foul, right? :snoop: Chile, for some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and turned over, and I lie to you not, there was an extremely tall dark skin man in the space of my closet doorway, and he was standing in his kitchen (it felt like I was in there with him but lying down seeing him, like my bedroom and his kitchen were blended together, it's hard to explain). He had this stern look on his face with dark clothes and a tall hat on. It felt a little too damn real and I was feeling like I was possibly delirious from waking up so suddenly so I flipped on my other side to face away (and possibly wake up). All of a sudden I felt this pressure on my neck, as if he was taking his hand and pushing down on it. :merchant:I felt like I couldn't move and I was mentally freaking out. Without anything being said, I just KNEW he was doing it because I turned around, i.e. turned my back on him, as if there was something I was supposed to see but was refusing it. I haven't been that scared since I had nightmares about Chucky when I was 6. :to:The next morning I burned sage all up and through my house and lit a white candle. I haven't seen him since. :hamster:

:ufdup:I say this to let you know, don't open yourself psychically without protection, know exactly what you want, and when the spirits want to tell/show you something, you better listen.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Where do y'all get your sage from? I tried someplace new (ordered online), it was nice.

It definitely makes me feel better, especially in light of recent events.

Daps
Where do y'all get your sage from? I tried someplace new (ordered online), it was nice.

It definitely makes me feel better, especially in light of recent events.

:francis: A store that overcharges for any and every little thing about 30 minutes away. I've been looking at online options for everything but my stones.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
There used to be an EarthBound Trading Co. store out here that sold sage, smudging stuck, incense, stones and bomb ass clothing but they closed it down smh. Hopefully i'll find a place in NC that's got all I need. I hate buying stones online :(

Oh yeah! Target is selling BIG ASS chunks of Rose Quartz and Crystal geodes in their decor isle. They are real and go for about 20 bucks. I'm willing to bet they bout to get a price cut becaue nobody knows what to do with big ass chunks of rock lol

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:francis: A store that overcharges for any and every little thing about 30 minutes away. I've been looking at online options for everything but my stones.
I ordered my sage from shamansmarket.com . It was one of the first results on Google, came with 2 day shipping.

I like window shopping at thehoodwitch.com

But im still shopping around for my go-to.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
There used to be an EarthBound Trading Co. store out here that sold sage, smudging stuck, incense, stones and bomb ass clothing but they closed it down smh. Hopefully i'll find a place in NC that's got all I need. I hate buying stones online :(

Oh yeah! Target is selling BIG ASS chunks of Rose Quartz and Crystal geodes in their decor isle. They are real and go for about 20 bucks. I'm willing to bet they bout to get a price cut becaue nobody knows what to do with big ass chunks of rock lol
:gladbron: and I just got paid! Hitting them up tomorrow.

Daps
:ohhh: I should pull a tarot spread on our current situation, especially with everything that has been going on with the murders. :snoop: Why didn't I think to do this before....

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Tarot has never been a problem. You can pull so many spreads and nothing will happen to you because they are meant to tell the truth, no more, no less. I never got the fear about it.

Now, what people do need to be careful of is getting into spirit work, ESPECIALLY if you are psychically inclined. As a sidenote, I've claircognizant, feel people's vibes/energies (which drains the shyt out of me), and can feel spirits when they are in the room. As a child I would dabble in stuff, but would never go through with it because I would get too scared (my country ass family believed in root work but avoided it for various reasons...sometimes :mjpls:). Well, recently...I don't even remember what I was doing that day to tell you the truth, but I was opening myself up mentally to get some answers. It was like no harm no foul, right? :snoop: Chile, for some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and turned over, and I lie to you not, there was an extremely tall dark skin man in the space of my closet doorway, and he was standing in his kitchen (it felt like I was in there with him but lying down seeing him, like my bedroom and his kitchen were blended together, it's hard to explain). He had this stern look on his face with dark clothes and a tall hat on. It felt a little too damn real and I was feeling like I was possibly delirious from waking up so suddenly so I flipped on my other side to face away (and possibly wake up). All of a sudden I felt this pressure on my neck, as if he was taking his hand and pushing down on it. :merchant:I felt like I couldn't move and I was mentally freaking out. Without anything being said, I just KNEW he was doing it because I turned around, i.e. turned my back on him, as if there was something I was supposed to see but was refusing it. I haven't been that scared since I had nightmares about Chucky when I was 6. :to:The next morning I burned sage all up and through my house and lit a white candle. I haven't seen him since. :hamster:

:ufdup:I say this to let you know, don't open yourself psychically without protection, know exactly what you want, and when the spirits want to tell/show you something, you better listen.
:merchant: