Netflix - "The Staircase" Murder documentary....we back

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The documentary seemed like it was Pro-Mike. Makes sense, since he agreed to have the film shot from the beginning.

However, some of the quotes about how he had a really bad temper, etc. were never really explored. Or were the investigators just lying about that too?
I don't know much about the bad temper thing. If he did kill her I think it probably was a temper thing more than a premeditated thing. I would think if he planned it out that he would have done it in a way where he didn't look as suspicious.

Honestly I think the owl theory makes more sense than her falling down the stairs. MY only thing about the owl is he would still have had to be outside in 50 degree weather for 2 hours, and why would she try to run upstairs after being attacked by a bird of prey instead of running to call 911?

:patrice:

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
I don't know much about the bad temper thing. If he did kill her I think it probably was a temper thing more than a premeditated thing. I would think if he planned it out that he would have done it in a way where he didn't look as suspicious.

Honestly I think the owl theory makes more sense than her falling down the stairs. MY only thing about the owl is he would still have had to be outside in 50 degree weather for 2 hours, and why would she try to run upstairs after being attacked by a bird of prey instead of running to call 911?

:patrice:

I don't know about the owl thing. Big stretch, but....:hubie:

The blood being dry when they arrived was telling too.

Also too, what exactly was on the computer in the emails.
Text, not the images. :dame:

Was there something said to suggest or hint at signs of a murder or inevitable violence?

This is similar to the OJ case.

Dumb ass prosecution team with a gift-wrapped case they screwed up against a top notch defense team, well really only one lawyer.

Mike ain't have OJ's money. Mike needed about 4-5 Rudolf's like OJ had.
Primary difference, this judge was pro prosecution, :ufdup:.

Jury wasn't haven't it either. A gay man in the state of North Carolina? They were like :camby:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the picture of her dear body down the stair case and having seen the documentary on Netflix I don't buy the theory of her falling down the stairs that is as absurd as it sounds and than you have his friend over in Germany who met the same fate, fell down the stairs and died.

Something is of about him he's a homo so clearly he is mentally not all there but what is the most curious question is why does his sons and daughters buy his testimony without a single doubt. Why is their conviction so strong that he didn't kill their mother, they even joke about it during dinner.

I mean that shyt to me was just yo :gucci::what:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't know if he did it or didn't do it...

Not convinced either way and I am pretty sure this documentary is leaving some things out to make his case look better...Not buying this extra sweet gay old man who doesn't hate anybody bullshyt...

I can easily see her falling down those stairs and hitting her head multiple times (like in the video the defense showed where she slips going up the steps and falls backwards) but not 7 which is what it would have taken to cause those lacerations...That is extremely suspect but the defenses case was equally suspect...

The burden of proof in a murder trial is entirely on the prosecution...Can't expect me to send somebody to prison for the rest of their life when you're not even sure how the victim died...They built their case up around a blow poke being the murder weapon and it clearly wasn't...That right there would of been all I needed for reasonable doubt...Even if the blow poke the defense presented wasn't the one the state said was used in the murder, they still don't have a murder weapon...Everything else they presented was entirely circumstantial...Could of easily gotten blood on his shorts by trying to help his wife who was hemorrhaging to death...Their blood splatter experts demonstration of how that could of occurred was retarded, didn't even have the body in the position it was found so he can lift his leg on the step to get the desired result...

Unfortunately they'll let any idiot who doesn't grasp the concept of "not guilty" and "reasonable doubt" be a juror in this country...They conflate "not guilty" with "innocent" hence the guilty verdict in this case even though the prosecution laughably failed to prove their theory of what happened to Kathleen...

Last edited:

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
I saw the picture of her dear body down the stair case and having seen the documentary on Netflix I don't buy the theory of her falling down the stairs that is as absurd as it sounds and than you have his friend over in Germany who met the same fate, fell down the stairs and died.

Something is of about him he's a homo so clearly he is mentally not all there but what is the most curious question is why does his sons and daughters buy his testimony without a single doubt. Why is their conviction so strong that he didn't kill their mother, they even joke about it during dinner.

I mean that shyt to me was just yo :gucci::what:

Mike is explaining everything leading up to her demise at the beginning of the 1st episode, and then they transition to interviewing the son, Todd, explaining how he arrived at the scene. When i first saw Todd, I thought he was in on that sh*t. :martin: Didn't they mention he had some credit card debt too? :ohhh:

They mentioned how Kathleen was tough/spoke her mind,etc.? With each episode and how they were laughing about the murder, had an off the wall theory that Todd and/or one of or both of the two daughters helped Mike kill Kathleen. Mike agreed to take the fall if sh*t got crazy. :yeshrug:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

As ridiculous as this sounds, it makes far more sense than the prosecutions version of what happened which doesn't even have a murder weapon...

The lacerations on her head do look like claw marks, plus they found feathers and claw marks on her hands...

Plus you have the fact they live in an area where these birds are prevalent and known to attack people...

Wild but entirely plausible...

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
As ridiculous as this sounds, it makes far more sense than the prosecutions version of what happened which doesn't even have a murder weapon...

The lacerations on her head do look like claw marks, plus they found feathers and claw marks on her hands...

Plus you have the fact they live in an area where these birds are prevalent and known to attack people...

Wild but entirely plausible...

Was there an owl in Germany too? :sas1:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Was there an owl in Germany too? :sas1:
Don't know but that doesn't in anyway dismiss the fact the theory presented in that video is entirely plausible ...

What I do know about what happened in Germany is the Germans did not rule that a murder...

The NC prosecution and their now exposed fraud "experts" in an attempt to link the two incidents want you to believe it was murder which occurred overnight...yet in the morning the body was found warm with no signs of rigor mortis...Think I'll trust the Germans on this one who determined it was an accident that occurred in the morning...

Besides that why would he kill a woman he has nothing to gain from and then adopt her daughters?