Netflix - "The Staircase" Murder documentary....we back

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
now sit and think about them poor negroes that cant make bail and hang out and play with their kids and shyt on a "murder" charge in AmeriKKKa.

:deadmanny:

and somehow i still think fair.
aint
that
a
bytch??

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I'm so sick of this fukking story. I have no idea why true crime circles remain obsessed with it. fukk the owl, that nikka did it, case closed. Give me some more shyt about the Spreckels Mansion deaths and then we'll talk.

KingRozay

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever they said he did, he did that shyt.

At the end the song that plays you can tell he did that shyt :wow:. I think dude could really go into another world with all the fictional shyt he reads/writes.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
How much money do these people got? To fight appeal after appeal. Lawyers for damn near 10 years. And then post 300k bail(30k). I've never read a book of this dude. Was he making money like that.

I think it was mentioned on the show that he inherited a lot of his wealth.

Daps
Just started to watch this. I mean I know someone who fell down the stairs new years eve, cracked her skull and was in a coma for 2-3 months and almost had life support switched off but her son said no and 6 months later she has made a full recovery and is all good...but the medical staff worked on her for about an hour at the scene and then took her in....So what I am saying is, people can just fall down the stairs, specially after having a few to drink.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
He did that sh*t.

Just his explanation at the very beginning explaining of what happened. All nonchalant and sh*t. :shaq2:

Rudolf the lawyer. He was putting in work. :whoo:

Mike's Brother's pockets. :whoo:

Mike's attitude throughout the movie smoking the pipe, listening to classical music, waxing poetic about racial disparities in Durham, all the while facing a life sentence for murking his wife. :smugdraper:

The judge wasn't playing that sh*t for most of the movie. :ufdup:

When gay dude said his clients were professionals, lawyers, and one judge.

Judge was like, not this judge. :ufdup:

Why do Mike's adopted daughters (Margaret and Martha) look just like his biological sons? :ohhh:

I know they said both of their biological mothers looked damn near identical (not sisters, just friends), but damn. :mjlol:

What is up with that sh*t too? Mike befriending a lady who looks identical to his 1st wife, and might have murked her too by pushing her down the steps? Eerily similar to the Carolina case? :patrice:

Why did Mike's fat brother jokingly suggest Margaret can move to Vegas and become a showgirl? That is your niece, man? :wtf:

Just an off the wall theory, I think the kids (except for Kathleen's biological daughter Caitlin) lowkey didn't really like Kathleen like that. They all gave 100% support and believed their Dad. "Oh yeah, we already knew our Dad was gay :yeshrug:." Plus, with they way they were joking about the her death. Remember the Halloween jokes ? Mike play-choking Martha? And both laughing about it? :wtf:

The highlight was this lady:

MV5BNzVmNTI4YTQtZTJjNy00OTE3LTk2OGMtOWY3ZGE3N2Q5MWZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzNzczMA@@._V1_.jpg

Her closing argument was :whoo:and :mjlol: at the same damn time. All that southern sass and twang had me dying in her closing argument. :mjlol:

Overall, good series. It is really slow starting out the first few episodes. Then seeing it was 13 episodes, first reaction was they stretching this sh*t out too thin. :rudy: With later episodes,the twists keep the interest of going into the following episode though. :ehh:

Last edited: