Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Sang Woo’s number 218 is read as “ee-shi-pal” in Korean which has the same pronounciation as Korean equivalent of “fukk” or “aww fukk” which fits his shiesty character.

One thing I was wondering was if the number 4-5-6 is a dice reference in Korea, or is that just a coincidence.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Women & their phones during shows.
full
Y'all need to stop fukking with birds.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
7.5 binged over the weekend, reminds of the platform and escape room

I'm also really glad that cop didn't receive a throat baby
full
that shyt had me scared mayne .... i was nooooooooooo:damn:

No kizzy I thought Netflix was going to slide the agenda in right there :dame:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Niccas $$ long to be handing out that kind of prize money 4 that long.

To put it in perspective, there are 11 people in the world today who have over $100 Billion.

The prize money for Squid Game is like $38 million. Let's say we round that way up to $50 million to cover the guards salaries, equipment costs, etc.
For the low price of just over $1Billion dollars (nothing for someone with $100 Billion), you could pay for the ENTIRE history of all Squid games going back to the beginning in the 1990's.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
To put it in perspective, there are 11 people in the world today who have over $100 Billion.

The prize money for Squid Game is like $38 million. Let's say we round that way up to $50 million to cover the guards salaries, equipment costs, etc.
For the low price of just over $1Billion dollars (nothing for someone with $100 Billion), you could pay for the ENTIRE history of all Squid games going back to the beginning in the 1990's.

Yes and don't forget it's not just 1 man.. there's a group of billionaire bankers who are involved. Honestly the $50M approx. yearly costs are just chump change to them

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Yes and don't forget it's not just 1 man.. there's a group of billionaire bankers who are involved. Honestly the $50M approx. yearly costs are just chump change to them
no doubt. 1 billion = 1,000 million.

The idea of a billion dollars when thought of that way seems insane. Someone could give you a million dollars every single day of your life for 2 and a half years straight, and you still wouldn't be a billionaire.
:picard:

The idea of multiple billions to anyone's name seems almost impossible to even grasp.