Because generic Korean teenager doesn't move the needle :unimpressed:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joint was dope
And I was shocked the
old man was behind the game. shyt surprised the hell outta me.

Also the front man being dudes brother was surprising to me also. Gotta be a fukked up individual to shoot your brother off a cliff after he spent days risking his life looking for your ass.

Woo was my nikka. He aint forget that this is win or go home and home is the upper room. You either bout it or you bout dying. What good it do you trying to save a buncha random people you got no ties to? Man fukk them people.

Marbles ep was :sadcam:
Old man was so sympathetic. Pissing himself. When he was sitting alone in the corner. Just forgetting everything then hitting a "oh" and changing the subject. :mjcry:

Oh yeah that glass bridge episode was pure jokes. The way folks were screaming to their deaths was cracking me up. Then muafukkas were
getting pushed throughthe glass :laff: shyt was cut throat and hilarious

The old man didn't piss himself - he used a little bit of water from the water bottle that was next to him.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
so was Il-Nam (the old man) always safe? If he had messed up in red light green light or whatever, I assume he wouldn't have been shot?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Joint was dope
And I was shocked the

Also the front man being dudes brother was surprising to me also. Gotta be a fukked up individual to shoot your brother off a cliff after he spent days risking his life looking for your ass.

Woo was my nikka. He aint forget that this is win or go home and home is the upper room. You either bout it or you bout dying. What good it do you trying to save a buncha random people you got no ties to? Man fukk them people.
I think the Front Man was looking out for his brother to be honest. He could've shot him in the chest or the head, but he popped him in the shoulder instead. I think the cop survived the fall and will show up in season 2. The front man couldn't just do nothing at that point. Most of the staff were in danger too, either for showing their face, or not following the rules, etc. The Front Man had power, but he wasn't above the above rules. If he just let his brother escape, he might have had to be be killed by the higher ups.

It's definitely fukked up to shoot your brother. I'm not saying the Front Man was a good guy, but I think he was doing everything in his power to give his brother a chance to survive the injuries.

:ohhh:

Ya know you right. That bottle was empty i aint even put 2 and 2 together
I didn't notice either.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What a show. Really loved this and these type of shows.

Gave me Black Mirror/The Platform vibes with a bit of Saw mixed in.

That green light, red light song :damn:

(There's really people who watched the English dub and didn't hear it :scust:)

I always thought the Zim Dollar was in a league of it's own but the Won ain't worth shyt as a currency either:mjlol:.

Motherfukkers voting to STAY after the first game :gucci:

456's best friend wasn't worth shyt right from Game 2 :pacspit:

Alli, they did you dirty man:mjcry:

456 blatantly cheating at Marbles with the old man,:lolbron: guard must have been watching him like :martin:

Didn't make sense why the human harvesting had to be on some rogue operation shyt. I mean they're already doing some crazy illegal shyt. Might as well make extra money from it too.

Gangster dude was a scumbag of note but at least he was open about it.

Her character was a straight bytch but 067 was beautiful man
images
E_-1_u5XEAI7Q1V

images

She looks like a young Lucy Liu to me :wow:

The worst part about this show was the dialogue and acting of the VIP's. That was straight horseshyt man:scust:.

I didn't like the twist with the old man at the end and his motives seemed ridiculous to me. In my opinion it might have been better if it remained a mystery.

Other than the above two gripes, I thought this was brilliant

8.5 / 10 for me
I loved this show too. It's interesting because Black Mirror is usually too bleak and depressing for me (even though I do think it's a brilliant show), but for some reason Squid Game was just disturbing enough to make a mark, but it didn't leave me feeling bleak and sad in the way that Black Mirror often does.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok just finished it so spoilers obv.

RIP Ali, but what a fukkin fool :francis:

Sae-Byeok :mjcry: That fukkin Sang-woo wouldn't have helped not one family either :francis: I think the way he ended up in debt let us know he was a POS from the jump

Ji yeong :mjcry: Can't like I thought she was gonna pull a fast one at the end :mjcry:
Maybe after this we can - oh :mjcry:

The cop called masked man his brother, were they literally blood brothers or was that just a figure of speech? :jbhmm:

Them videos and shyt never uploaded? :damn:

I'm ordering me a mask too :whew:

Fiendin for a season 2 but if the writer say he never really planned it best to leave it I think:hubie:
Still hurt over game of thrones :pacspit:
But the bag is there so Im sure it will happen

Edit: Oh, this shyt made me wanna re-read Gantz

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Splash seeing how your a manga reader you should give Kaiji a shot Manga Description
Japan, 1995. After graduating from high school, Ito Kaiji moves to Tokyo to get a job, but he fails to find steady employment because the country is mired in its first recession since World War II. Depressed, he festers in his apartment, biding the time with cheap pranks, gambles, liquor and cigarettes. Kaiji is always thinking about money and his perpetual poverty frequently brings him to tears. Kaiji's unrelenting misery continues for two years until he is paid an unexpected visit from a man named Endo, who wants to collect an outstanding debt owed to him in Kaiji's name. Endo gives Kaiji two options - either spend ten years to repay this outstanding debt, or board the gambling ship Espoir ("hope" in French) for one night to clear the debt. Using a con, Endo pressures Kaiji into accepting the deal, believing he will never come back from the voyage. The Kaiji series is divided into four parts: 1. Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji 2. Tobaku Hakairoku Kaiji 3. Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji 4. Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji: Kazuyahen Note: This manga officially ends at 13 volumes. Scanlated volumes 14-26 begins as volumes 1-13 in part 2 of the Kaiji series, Tobaku Hakairoku Kaiji.
kaiji.jpg

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Joint was dope
And I was shocked the

Marbles ep was :sadcam:
Old man was so sympathetic. Pissing himself. When he was sitting alone in the corner. Just forgetting everything then hitting a "oh" and changing the subject. :mjcry:

Oh yeah that glass bridge episode was pure jokes. The way folks were screaming to their deaths was cracking me up. Then muafukkas were
getting pushed throughthe glass :laff: shyt was cut throat and hilarious

Bruh! That old guy deserves awards!