Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm bout to look into the Korean thread for more piff :blessed:
45fb28eded7d04fded9cb017c67282aa1b374f21.gifv

You about to toss American cinema in the godamn bushes.

Don't be like my dumbass and try to go back :snoop:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Just finished today. Really deep meanings behind a lot of actions that made me question what I would do if I was put in that position. What people do for money and how far they will go. How quickly people turn on each other when times are tough, etc. lol

I hope these cacs/Jews don’t try to do anything like this in Hollywood.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
About the red hair...straight from the director

"I lived as Gi Hyun for a while, while writing and filming the series. The idea came to me during filming. After Il Nam’s death, Gi Hun tries to get back to normal, but is that possible? To return to the person you were before the games?

If I was Gi Hun, what would I think of while sitting at the hairdresser? I think I would do something I’d never do if it were my normal self. That’s because Gi Hun is different now. Then, thinking what is the craziest thing I could do, I picked red hair. It’s like like Gi Hun’s anger.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Just watched the first episode and :dahell: that was the most fukked up game I've ever seen :damn:

If that's just the first episode I don't know what I'm about to get into...
Same. I haven’t read anything about the show but have seen memes of that big ass doll on IG. Decided to put on the first episode just to see what it was about and breh :whew:

When they started getting they asses popped, that’s when they all wanted to quit even though they had multiple chances early on. I wonder if they would’ve still had the same fate if they did quit tho :lupe:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
About the red hair...straight from the director

"I lived as Gi Hyun for a while, while writing and filming the series. The idea came to me during filming. After Il Nam’s death, Gi Hun tries to get back to normal, but is that possible? To return to the person you were before the games?

If I was Gi Hun, what would I think of while sitting at the hairdresser? I think I would do something I’d never do if it were my normal self. That’s because Gi Hun is different now. Then, thinking what is the craziest thing I could do, I picked red hair. It’s like like Gi Hun’s anger.
Yeah, it's fierce alright :dame:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Theres already a multiplayer game for this shyt :mjlol:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
How many seasons you give this before they jump the shark? Gonna start focusing on random red suit people who are disgruntled tryna rig the games to get revenge or some shyt

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Sang Woo’s number 218 is read as “ee-shi-pal” in Korean which has the same pronounciation as Korean equivalent of “fukk” or “aww fukk” which fits his shiesty character.