Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
45fb28eded7d04fded9cb017c67282aa1b374f21.gifv

You about to toss American cinema in the godamn bushes.

Don't be like my dumbass and try to go back :snoop:

Facts

Code

Banned
Daps
How many seasons you give this before they jump the shark? Gonna start focusing on random red suit people who are disgruntled tryna rig the games to get revenge or some shyt

Are you joking? The show fell off by episode 7 (VIPs) and never recovered

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Call me dumb but I wasnt expecting that twist at the end.
I thought the card was an invitation for him to become a V.I.P at the next game or at least another Front Man like the cop's brother who was a past winner himself. I knew something was iffy about Player 1 but I didnt expect him be the creator. But you can tell he was out of the ordinary because he was having too much fun out there. My initial suspicion was he was already rich and didnt actually need the money but only decided to play the games because he was dying and he wanted to go out happy. Seems I was half right :ehh:

But got damn these Koreans are shytting on Hollywood. Yeah its obvious a rip a Battle Royal and Hunger Games but it still stands on it's own. The message is clear and it's much deeper than what's on the surface.

I'm bout to look into the Korean thread for more piff :blessed:

Penthouse & The World of the Married.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Joint was dope
And I was shocked the
old man was behind the game. shyt surprised the hell outta me.

Also the front man being dudes brother was surprising to me also. Gotta be a fukked up individual to shoot your brother off a cliff after he spent days risking his life looking for your ass.

Woo was my nikka. He aint forget that this is win or go home and home is the upper room. You either bout it or you bout dying. What good it do you trying to save a buncha random people you got no ties to? Man fukk them people.

Marbles ep was :sadcam:
Old man was so sympathetic. Pissing himself. When he was sitting alone in the corner. Just forgetting everything then hitting a "oh" and changing the subject. :mjcry:

Oh yeah that glass bridge episode was pure jokes. The way folks were screaming to their deaths was cracking me up. Then muafukkas were
getting pushed throughthe glass :laff: shyt was cut throat and hilarious

Last edited:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Imagine Bernie Sanders being the President when this dropped.

He would tweet/speak about it.
This is what he has spent his life talking about.
America lost.
:mjcry: