the korean original is way better imo

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Joint was dope
And I was shocked the
old man was behind the game. shyt surprised the hell outta me.

Also the front man being dudes brother was surprising to me also. Gotta be a fukked up individual to shoot your brother off a cliff after he spent days risking his life looking for your ass.

Woo was my nikka. He aint forget that this is win or go home and home is the upper room. You either bout it or you bout dying. What good it do you trying to save a buncha random people you got no ties to? Man fukk them people.

Marbles ep was :sadcam:
Old man was so sympathetic. Pissing himself. When he was sitting alone in the corner. Just forgetting everything then hitting a "oh" and changing the subject. :mjcry:

Oh yeah that glass bridge episode was pure jokes. The way folks were screaming to their deaths was cracking me up. Then muafukkas were
getting pushed throughthe glass :laff: shyt was cut throat and hilarious
i knew the front man was his brother but the old man being behind the whole thing surprised me. I dunno how well season 2 will be as shows and movies similar to this (Saw) can get repetitive quickly

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
On Episode 5.

So this whole thing is a scheme to harvest and sell people's organs? :ohhh:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The only thing that has me a little confused is how long has Front Man been away running these games. His brother went to his apartment and the landlord said she hadn't heard, seen or received rent from him for weeks. And his brother seems to be acting all frantic like he's freshly missing. Yet the records show he participated and win his game bank in like 2015 or somewhere around there. He seems pretty familiar with everything around running the game so clearly this isn't the first one he's been behind the scenes on.

So has he been missing for years and his brother just got a hunch that the ramblings of a perceived nutjob at the precinct had something to do with his missing brother. And if that was the case why was he just now checking his apartment. Or was it a case where he just recently went missing, which is kind of odd with all his familiarity with the inner workings of the game.

I've watched it twice (btw watching shyt at home with my wife is the worse cause she can't get out here phone to pay attention and keep up) and even after the second watch where I knew all the reveals, I couldn't find anything to answer that for me.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The only thing that has me a little confused is how long has Front Man been away running these games. His brother went to his apartment and the landlord said she hadn't heard, seen or received rent from him for weeks. And his brother seems to be acting all frantic like he's freshly missing. Yet the records show he participated and win his game bank in like 2015 or somewhere around there. He seems pretty familiar with everything around running the game so clearly this isn't the first one he's been behind the scenes on.

So has he been missing for years and his brother just got a hunch that the ramblings of a perceived nutjob at the precinct had something to do with his missing brother. And if that was the case why was he just now checking his apartment. Or was it a case where he just recently went missing, which is kind of odd with all his familiarity with the inner workings of the game.

I've watched it twice (btw watching shyt at home with my wife is the worse cause she can't get out here phone to pay attention and keep up) and even after the second watch where I knew all the reveals, I couldn't find anything to answer that for me.

That was the only part of the series that was a lil murky or not fleshed out enough. It could be possibly answered in a prequel tho.

and yeah I rarely watch shyt with shorty because of that phone shyt so I feel where you coming from.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Women & their phones during shows.
full

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
fkdajf;d;sAJD;LASJDLAJS;LSD;LFSD;LFKSLDKFASKF'SDKFSKDFLSDFKSDKFL;SDA

OMFG at that ending. Koreans know how to bring it.

Why when he went to the hairdresser were there pictures of white women on the walls?

Why did he dye his hair that red color??:skip:

So that means

We are getting sequel

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

yeah this to me felt like a plot hole or at least not properly explained

maybe it was only his first year as the actual front man and that’s why he couldn’t get in touch with his fam?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Breh, my wife the same way. Cant watch a damn movie or show without her being on her phone :dahell:

Its like a phone is some new found technology to her :dahell:

And then they ask what happened when a scene changes or something takes place. Pay attention muthafukka :dahell: