BOTH AT THE SAME TIME
TO SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

THE SUBS DONT EVEN MAKE
SENSE AT TIMES.

ITS LIKE A KOREAN
WITH BAD ENGLISH TRANSLATED THEM.

:devil:
:evil:
IGN did a post on this about how one of the subs isn’t good when u have the English on or some shyt like that. It’s probably google translated or some shyt. I watched the whole thing subbed and can’t remember a sentence not making sense.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
IGN did a post on this about how one of the subs is isn’t good when u have the English on or some shyt like that. It’s probably google translated or some shyt. I watched the whole thing subbed and can’t remember a sentence not making sense.

Some netflix shows have two English subs sometimes one of them is ass.

Netflix does needs to keep a look out on issues like that though. I hear Viki's subs for kdrama are more accurate than the ones on Netflix. And they had an Iraqi movie last year with no English dub but the sub fukked up several times. Like whole dialogues not showing up subbed. :francis:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I can see a sequel, but it would be dope if they have it set in another country and uses that culture to create the games. Also wouldn't mind dude going after them either, but just incorporate it into a new arena/setting

I think a prequel would be dope too so we can see the origins of the front man and how shyt got started. Whatever the case, the series has potential and could go either direction with it.
Prequel would be better.

There are quite a few shows that have complete storylines in their first season where they do a second season but it's not as good. With a sequel, all you'll get is a rehashing of the same story with the different characters and I don't think it will hit as hard. The Terror and American Crime Story come to mind as far as two shows that had self contained seasons that didn't have seasons 2s that are as good as the first.

A prequel that isn't just about the games but also how it started would be better.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Prequel would be better.

There are quite a few shows that have complete storylines in their first season where they do a second season but it's not as good. With a sequel, all you'll get is a rehashing of the same story with the different characters and I don't think it will hit as hard. The Terror and American Crime Story come to mind as far as two shows that had self contained seasons that didn't have seasons 2s that are as good as the first.

A prequel that isn't just about the games but also how it started would be better.

Yeah I would prefer next season to be a prequel and then they can finish off the series with a 3rd season that moves the story forward from season 1.

I don't want them to rush and put anything out there tho.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
What a show. Really loved this and these type of shows.

Gave me Black Mirror/The Platform vibes with a bit of Saw mixed in.

That green light, red light song :damn:

(There's really people who watched the English dub and didn't hear it :scust:)

I always thought the Zim Dollar was in a league of it's own but the Won ain't worth shyt as a currency either:mjlol:.

Motherfukkers voting to STAY after the first game :gucci:

456's best friend wasn't worth shyt right from Game 2 :pacspit:

Alli, they did you dirty man:mjcry:

456 blatantly cheating at Marbles with the old man,:lolbron: guard must have been watching him like :martin:

Didn't make sense why the human harvesting had to be on some rogue operation shyt. I mean they're already doing some crazy illegal shyt. Might as well make extra money from it too.

Gangster dude was a scumbag of note but at least he was open about it.

Her character was a straight bytch but 067 was beautiful man
images
E_-1_u5XEAI7Q1V

images

She looks like a young Lucy Liu to me :wow:

The worst part about this show was the dialogue and acting of the VIP's. That was straight horseshyt man:scust:.

I didn't like the twist with the old man at the end and his motives seemed ridiculous to me. In my opinion it might have been better if it remained a mystery.

Other than the above two gripes, I thought this was brilliant

8.5 / 10 for me

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Haven't watched, but it seems similar to Alice in Borderlands

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a show. Really loved this and these type of shows.

Gave me Black Mirror/The Platform vibes with a bit of Saw mixed in.

That green light, red light song :damn:

(There's really people who watched the English dub and didn't hear it :scust:)

I always thought the Zim Dollar was in a league of it's own but the Won ain't worth shyt as a currency either:mjlol:.

Motherfukkers voting to STAY after the first game :gucci:

456's best friend wasn't worth shyt right from Game 2 :pacspit:

Alli, they did you dirty man:mjcry:

456 blatantly cheating at Marbles with the old man,:lolbron: guard must have been watching him like :martin:

Didn't make sense why the human harvesting had to be on some rogue operation shyt. I mean they're already doing some crazy illegal shyt. Might as well make extra money from it too.

Gangster dude was a scumbag of note but at least he was open about it.

Her character was a straight bytch but 067 was beautiful man
images
E_-1_u5XEAI7Q1V

images

She looks like a young Lucy Liu to me :wow:

The worst part about this show was the dialogue and acting of the VIP's. That was straight horseshyt man:scust:.

I didn't like the twist with the old man at the end and his motives seemed ridiculous to me. In my opinion it might have been better if it remained a mystery.

Other than the above two gripes, I thought this was brilliant

8.5 / 10 for me

The guards doing the human harvesting were probably broke as well. The VIPs and the designers of the game were uber rich so they wouldn't care about the extra cash.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Call me dumb but I wasnt expecting that twist at the end.
I thought the card was an invitation for him to become a V.I.P at the next game or at least another Front Man like the cop's brother who was a past winner himself. I knew something was iffy about Player 1 but I didnt expect him be the creator. But you can tell he was out of the ordinary because he was having too much fun out there. My initial suspicion was he was already rich and didnt actually need the money but only decided to play the games because he was dying and he wanted to go out happy. Seems I was half right :ehh:

But got damn these Koreans are shytting on Hollywood. Yeah its obvious a rip a Battle Royal and Hunger Games but it still stands on it's own. The message is clear and it's much deeper than what's on the surface.

I'm bout to look into the Korean thread for more piff :blessed:

Last edited: