Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It took me like 10 episodes to realize it was an international show :heh: I didn’t peep it was voice over until I saw their lips weren’t matching the sounds. Felt mad dumb for not noticing lol.
I hate american voice overs. My girl was watching this first but the dubbed version. The crazy lady's voice made the shyt sound so ridiculous, I started over with the Korean voices and subtitles. Much much much better show that way

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Judging by the reaction from Gi-hun and the crazy broad Mi-Nyeo I don't think Il-nam knew of Sang-woo's tactic. They were almost pulled over then edge after Il-nam's plan didn't work.
He had inoperable brain tumor.. I think he would have died during tug of war. The only other thing would be to cut the rope before he went over. But dude was hanging by one foot and everyone was locked in. That was real risky to wait that long to cut it. I think he welcomed what would have happened there

Also

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Dude in the gray suit making a cameo is actually one of the most famous actors in South Korea lol. (Gong Yoo)

Same for Front Man. (If you don't recognize him, I feel bad for you son.)

Front Man is in one of my favorite movies of all time:

Raw ass gangster revenge flick
MV5BYWExMGMyZTYtMTRmZS00M2VlLWI0MzMtYmE5MzQ1N2MzOGE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Anyway enjoyed this a lot, the games were pretty ingenious.