Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
old man didn’t really show remorse but I guess that was the point. He got so rich and bored with life even people dying for his entertainment didn’t sway him. I legitimately wonder if he had a real chance of dying in this game, like would the red light green light doll legit shoot him if it caught him lacking

About halfway thru Alice in borderland, it’s cool but it doesn’t have this beat….I said that this show felt like a real life anime but Alice in borderland feel like it’s trying to be a real life anime and it becomes too cliche for me at times.

The squid game contestants feel more real and human to me, their reactions and depths they’ll reach to win feel like something that would actually happen.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
old man didn’t really show remorse but I guess that was the point. He got so rich and bored with life even people dying for his entertainment didn’t sway him. I legitimately wonder if he had a real chance of dying in this game, like would the red light green light doll legit shoot him if it caught him lacking

About halfway thru Alice in borderland, it’s cool but it doesn’t have this beat….I said that this show felt like a real life anime but Alice in borderland feel like it’s trying to be a real life anime and it becomes too cliche for me at times.

The squid game contestants feel more real and human to me, their reactions and depths they’ll reach to win feel like something that would actually happen.

Think the AI would've been programmed to ensure he didn't get shot. If you watch closely, there's a green aura around everyone else except Il Nam when they show the radar target. Took me a second look at the episode to see that

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Think the AI would've been programmed to ensure he didn't get shot. If you watch closely, there's a green aura around everyone else except Il Nam when they show the radar target. Took me a second look at the episode to see that

What about tug of war? I think he played that one for real. If it wasn't for Sang-woo the whole team would have gotten bodied there

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
finished episode 4 last night. this shyt is dope. the premise is cool, the games are intense as hell, the costumes and sets are crazy...lots of good stuff going for it. that said, the acting is pretty rough man. even if some of the dialogue gets lost in translation or whatever....some of these performances are just:hhh::mjlol:

i had no idea what it was about going in and when i was watching the 1st episode i wasn't really sure about it until dude was getting slapped the fukk up in the subway station. then i thought whatever games they're gonna be playing must be serious. i didn't realize they'd be THAT serious though. :damn:

Minus well watch it subbed. Too much Korean heat out there without English voice overs to put restrictions on yourself. I don't think it's possible to be as crazy as the crazy lady in English :pachaha:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
anigif_sub-buzz-724-1632862900-10.gif