Netflix presents Def Comedy Jam 25 (Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Steve Harvey & more)

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Why isn't the full series on demand? HBO has damn near every original show on there except Dream On :mjlol:

I wish I could see full episodes because I missed most of its original run... Couldn't watch it cause parents knew I was going to show up the next day at school repeating everything I heard :francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Chapelle is really the goat and he does this shyt effortlessly, I really enjoyed it and wished there was more stand up bits but it was really to celebrate everybody involved :salute:
It needed another 30 or even 60

I was honestly glad BRUCE BRUCE and EARTHQUAKE got pointed out...them two and mark curray should've taken the stage at some point

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Definitely need to peep this, been dying to see more actual funny standup after catching lil rel's standup

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why isn't the full series on demand? HBO has damn near every original show on there except Dream On :mjlol:

I wish I could see full episodes because I missed most of its original run... Couldn't watch it cause parents knew I was going to show up the next day at school repeating everything I heard :francis:
I'm pretty sure Kevin Hart owns the back episodes now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Surprised Martin aint open it up, Chappelle don't fit with them

Still dying tho :laff:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
DL and Dave was the funniest shyt I've seen in a long time. Just off the cuff hilarious.

Makes me want a comedy tour with just those two shooting the shyt together.

Or even a political talk show, just let those two go in on shyt. :banderas:

I ended up turning it off. Didn't think it was particularly all that funny. :manny:
I did the same until I watched a clip of Chappelle not wanting to read the prompter. That shyt's worth the price of admission alone.