Netflix presents Def Comedy Jam 25 (Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Steve Harvey & more)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Martin ain't bout that life no more, he has slowed down a lot for some reason.

And why would you say Chappele don't fit when he is a Def Comedy Jam alumnus and him and DL's bit made the show ?
Talking about with Steve, Sheryl, and Ced

And Martin was in the next segment, just surprised he didn't open. He's the most synonymous comic with Def Jam

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Talking about with Steve, Sheryl, and Ced

And Martin was in the next segment, just surprised he didn't open. He's the most synonymous comic with Def Jam

I'm still confused as to why does Dave not fit in when they all DCJ alumnus?

Also I know Martin was there but it's obvious dude just don't got energy or need to even talk that much anymore much less be the animated host he once was.

He was content with sitting at his table being low key, Tracy Morgan called him up and it felt like he had to really give it his all just to give thanks to Russell and Stan Lathan he didn't really say any jokes or anything.

The Martin we grew up watching is no more. Dude has been through a lot and just dont have that goofiness in him.only way he would digg deep and bring his old self back is if they cut a big check for Bad Boys 3.

Hell Dave Chappell basically became the host, had to close out the show and then call Martin down just so he could call Russel down to say his annual "God bless, good night" like in the old days.

it's crazy how time changes people.:mjcry:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm still confused as to why does Dave not fit in when they all DCJ alumnus?

Also I know Martin was there but it's obvious dude just don't got energy or need to even talk that much anymore much less be the animated host he once was.

He was content with sitting at his table being low key, Tracy Morgan called him up and it felt like he had to really give it his all just to give thanks to Russell and Stan Lathan he didn't really say any jokes or anything.

The Martin we grew up watching is no more. Dude has been through a lot and just dont have that goofiness in him.only way he would digg deep and bring his old self back is if they cut a big check for Bad Boys 3.

Hell Dave Chappell basically became the host, had to close out the show and then call Martin down just so he could call Russel down to say his annual "God bless, good night" like in the old days.

it's crazy how time changes people.:mjcry:

Time takes no losses :mjcry: