Netflix presents Def Comedy Jam 25 (Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Steve Harvey & more)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Agree with some others, disappointed it wasn't a full special, but good to see, and be reminded of, all the legends that came from def comedy jam. I would love to see a full reairing of that series since I wasn't allowed to watch it. That and comic view would be fund to sit down and watch again as an adult

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It was a good memorial piece, but I was expecting something a bit more/different.

And personally I don't like jokes in where they are implying that they can't read. That whole skit soured me a bit.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a good memorial piece, but I was expecting something a bit more/different.

And personally I don't like jokes in where they are implying that they can't read. That whole skit soured me a bit.

I don't think that was a joke :francis:. Some people don't read well, especially off a teleprompter in front of people. Them dudes are just so talented that they were able to spin it into a joke effortlessly.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't think that was a joke :francis:. Some people don't read well, especially off a teleprompter in front of people. Them dudes are just so talented that they were able to spin it into a joke effortlessly.

Yeah, Dave said he specifically wore glasses because his eyes cross when he reads.

And I think in Hughley's Vlad interview he talked about not being able to read well enough to read scripts so he'd adlib at table reads and get them to put those jokes in instead because he could barely read the original ones.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The seemingly random seating pairings always interest me

Ron artest next to Romany Malco

Mark CURRY sighting
Joe Scarborough in the back
Rich voss WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY in the back

That chris tucker michael jackson pimp set is still GOAT

SLOW DOWN TITO :laff:

"You see all these nikkas in here who USED to be broke than a mothafukka?" :wow: damn, eddie griffin summed it up

Last edited: