Netflix presents Def Comedy Jam 25 (Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Steve Harvey & more)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
finally watched this

shyt was wonderful :mjcry:

DL and Dave :wow:..killed that impromptu shyt...freestyling their asses off

Leading the audience in singing the black national anthem and joe didnt want to sing...Dave talmbout "Joe, can't you sing something that's not about p*ssy for once???" :dead:..between that and "I go to extreme lengths to avoid reading in public

Dave needs to make a comeback to mainstream TV and movies..for real

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
finally watched this

shyt was wonderful :mjcry:

DL and Dave :wow:..killed that impromptu shyt...freestyling their asses off

Leading the audience in singing the black national anthem and joe didnt want to sing...Dave talmbout "Joe, can't you sing something that's not about p*ssy for once???" :dead:..between that and "I go to extreme lengths to avoid reading in public

Dave needs to make a comeback to mainstream TV and movies..for real
I’d paid money for dave to just be a story teller
Whatever kobe thinks he’s trying to do, dave should be doing

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed this. It's amazing how many from the show went on to have great careers that they probably wouldn't have had without Def Jam. Tracy Morgan looked like he was about to cry when he was talking about Martin giving him a shot. I feel like Martin was the goat 90's comedian.

Dave stole the show, he's on another level. Mike Epps was great also.

I didn't realize how many people from the show have passed away :mjcry:.

It would be great if HBO or Netflix put all the old episodes up for streaming but I'm guessing if it was going to happen it would have already

U right Martin was defiantly the goat comedian of the 90s i dont know what happend to him now

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you seen Maritin's recently standup comedy on Showtime this year? shyt was horrible as fukk. Martin isn't great at standup comedian but good host and good comedian actor/physically comedy...that's all. That's why he didn't do the jokes cause he knows he isn't that funny anymore

His old standup was great

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Martin isn't great at standup comedian
This is an insane statement

Martin was the top comedian of the 90s. Even more than Chris Rock.

You So Crazy is a classic.

RunTelDat was also great

Martin’s issue is that his style and tone doesn’t really fit in today’s comedy landscape.