Netflix presents Def Comedy Jam 25 (Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Steve Harvey & more)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dave and DL (but basically, Dave) saved this show with that bit in the middle.

Dave is just in a groove right now. I don't think he couldn't be funny if he tried.
I saw Dave about a month ago and I've seen him twice before that as well. Dude is on another level than any other comedian.

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed this. It's amazing how many from the show went on to have great careers that they probably wouldn't have had without Def Jam. Tracy Morgan looked like he was about to cry when he was talking about Martin giving him a shot. I feel like Martin was the goat 90's comedian.

Dave stole the show, he's on another level. Mike Epps was great also.

I didn't realize how many people from the show have passed away :mjcry:.

It would be great if HBO or Netflix put all the old episodes up for streaming but I'm guessing if it was going to happen it would have already

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I liked it but felt there could of been more to it. I thought it was going to be a couple of specials with the Def Comedy Jam alumni doing sets over 5/6 ep + programme they did put on. Have the comedians do short sets of 10-15 mins, but I guess with people like Harvey, Rock, Hart etc they have limited time available and would probably want to get paid also, which I don't blame them, if you're good at something why do it for free.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This... I swear mike is so underrated
me and my girl watched the Mike Epps Drink Champs episode the other night...

maaaaaan!

we was hollerin!!
:russ:

i didnt know he stayed out here in NYC for awhile.
the way he be tellin stories is hilarious!