MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's only 8 bucks and it's easily to share accounts

:manny:

i wish you could clear titles, i share my account with my sister/bro in law and my nieces, i watch something liek r rated or something i gotta click 10-15 movies/tv shows after, so my little nieces arent clicking that and just click thier barney, thomas and dora the tank engine and not insidous and ish

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and btw the 8 bucks for the disney movies alone is worth it
f waiting till disney releases them from the ":vault":

we go tit on netflix now nygga

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I did the free month, and there were a lot of good indie/foreign titles that I queued up but never saw. Regular movies suck though, and the TV shows there are good.

But I download my stuff and I download things way too easily to ever pay.

That and get some culture brehs, turn on that Turner Classic Movies and see some actual classics instead of whatever trash they have on Netflix. Just this month alone on TCM there are at least 20 4-star classics I have on my DVR ready to go.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
How much television do you watch that you can't find anything to watch on Netflix ? Netflix has more than paid for itself for putting me on to Breaking Bad and Mad Men and letting catch up on Parks and Rec.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
smh at this paltry list of movies. 99% of the shyt under new releases leaked months and months ago on the innanets. why would anybody who knows how/where to look for ripped movies want to use this service? :wtf: the search function sucks and the layout is crap too; shyt looks like it was designed for old folks and kids with these big ass graphics. I can't even peep a trailer or preview of the thing I wanna watch beforehand? I just have to go in blind? what part of the game is that?

netflix is an awful service

:wtf: its only $8 bucks a month jackazz. What do you expect. Use for the tv shows

tr2k

All Star
Daps
How much television do you watch that you can't find anything to watch on Netflix ? Netflix has more than paid for itself for putting me on to Breaking Bad and Mad Men and letting catch up on Parks and Rec.

watching shows mins after tthey air>>>>

:whew:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix is more than worth it just for the TV shows.

Also it's a good way to try out obscure stuff that you might not otherwise see. I'd rather try something new out on Netflix than spend time looking for and downloading something just to find out it's bullshyt.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My 5 year daughter be :eat: real good of the cartoons so I aint mad

Shed a tear when I seen her relieving my childhood watching ren and stimpy

This. Netflix is a life saver for mornings. Just turn that kids netflix on,give a bowl of cereal and shove them in front of TV and u got yourself a good 1-2 hours of relax time....

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wait, it took some people until 2013 to figure out that netflix is trash??????????:what:

The streaming selection has been trash since day one. You lost for letting these nikkas take any kind of money out of your account. They make their money off morons who say shyt like "it's only 8 bucks", "this *insert genre here* is worth it alone". SMFH

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

I got Netflix for the foreign films and the TV shows I missed out on or even for some I never even gave a chance. I don't regret it one bit. I appreciate it even more now since cable companies are getting their spy games on for people downloading shyt.

Saves me time from searching, downloading giant packs of episodes and having to wait for it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'd rather have access to 100's of streaming shows on EVERY device I have for $8 than have to bother with downloading. I only download shyt that's very new or NOT on netflix. and although its simple, it's still a pain in the ass.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's only 8 bucks and it's easily to share accounts

:manny:

yup. we share ours with both sets of inlaws. plus i have HBOGO access from a friend for HBO content. same for showtime. so I'm pretty much covered for content unless its sports. any new new movies I wanna see, I just download.