Netflix Is A Joke

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't understand why HBO DOESN'T do this.

Its Gonna Happen Eventually

Nah, it's not going to happen anytime soon because it's owned by Time Warner and they aren't going to let people get that content without going through their cable provider from that revenue.

Plus they risk people cancelling their expensive retarded bills if they went this route. It would cost more than 10 bucks too, because if you think about it HBOGo has more content than what you get if you have the HBO channel.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I'd rather have access to 100's of streaming shows on EVERY device I have for $8 than have to bother with downloading. I only download shyt that's very new or NOT on netflix. and although its simple, it's still a pain in the ass.

True. I was originally on the "Netflix isn't worth it" side of the argument, but at this point its become more of a chore to download shyt, with DDL sites getting shut down and even premium NZB sites too. I still get all the new shyt I want from the net, but the option of Netflix is worth it considering I got into Friday Night Lights through Netflix without any hassel of finding links.

I was using a friends account for Netflix for about 2 years but he recently cancelled it. I originally wasn't going to get my own subscription.. but I figured I ate enough for free that whole time that paying for it now is a fair trade.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
What is wrong with yall my Q is 130 things deep from tv shows, to movies, to foriegn flicks, documentaries , etc.....If you think netflix is wack you must lack a taste for diversity or you watch everything possible as soon as it comes out.

Only time I get bored with netflix is when im in a certain genre mood and I've worn out what I can find. Like for example I may go through a DC/Marvel mood and not want to watch anything thing else and ran through all those animated movies/shows available.

So much obsucre piff I done watched that I would have never ever seen if it wasnt for the ease of clicking and watching. for 8 bucks it's a steal. Imagine me wasting time, searching and trying to download the whole series of some sitcom just towaste space and realize the show is corny. I lost my time with that or find out some of the files have low quality or are corrupted, or can't get it to download completely.

If this was a $100 a month service we would be having a different argument but for what you might spend on fastfood for lunch this is a bargain.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Netflix isn't for cats who have been using torrents for years and shid. I get why ya'll think it doesn't make sense. But for causal viewers and people who don't want to go through that its perfect. I don't have the time to posted up and watch 3 movies or 8 episodes a day for me so there is never a time where I'm like there is nothing on netflix.

Hell the ESPN 30 for 30 series alone keeps me more than occupied not to mention being able to watch full seasons of Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, The Walking Dead, Arrested Development, etc... Yeah I eat good off nextflix

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Prison Break & LOST alone >>>>>> whatever the fukk you princesses are bytching about.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Gawd dayum i wish i'd have come up with Netflix. :snoop:

Ain't no way in hell is Netflix worth the nearly $100 a year, not with their content selection no fukking way. I mean i guess if i was a dumb nikka it might be worth it for the convenience. :manny:

I know nikkas is a bit shook to download stuff but c'mon...

Let's look past downloading for a sec tho, i MIGHT be willing to accept tv shows/documentaries/cartoons/etc as Netfix's saving grace but even saying that Amazon Instant Video>>>> .....not necessarily for the content because they are close in that department with Netflix winning in a few categories/titles and Amazon winning a few, but in the fact you get other perks from Amazon Prime.

Now i hear what some of you dumb nikkas is thinkin, "Mane i don't order shyt online anyway so fukk i need Amazon Primes extra perks for?!?!:what:"

Ok, don't order from Amazon then...your loss. At this point let me redirect you back to the initial point...downloading is FREE. Until they shut down all routes to be able to download shyt and Netflix then becomes my only option MAYBE then i'd say it was worth the money...but today, free>>>>>>>>>>>>spending one red cent on a lot of old ass content that if i didn't care to see it many years ago when it was out i probably don't give a damn about seeing now in 2013.

So in summary, downloading>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amazon Instant Video>>>>>>Netflix

Oh and all you white knights who wanna come charging in on your high horse to decry the illegalities of downloading can save it. A) I don't give a fukk and B) Its a given you'll pay for anything to avoid being an amoral person but i've already given you Amazon Instant Video as my choice for a better alternative to Netflix so it would really be a moot point anyway.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My netflix free since Im on someones password so I aint complaining,I almost never use it tho, but when I do log in I know my boy got it for his kid and documentaries from what I see

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Why are so many people who download hung up on this notion that you should never pay for anything? I download shyt.. plus I have Netflix and I buy BluRays.

Netflix is worth it to me now, because really I've become burnt out on downloads at this point. I understand there's still ways to do it.. but after seeing all your main download sources get got.. it kind of deters that drive I once had to download anything and everything

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Netflix isn't for cats who have been using torrents for years and shid. I get why ya'll think it doesn't make sense. But for causal viewers and people who don't want to go through that its perfect. I don't have the time to posted up and watch 3 movies or 8 episodes a day for me so there is never a time where I'm like there is nothing on netflix.

Hell the ESPN 30 for 30 series alone keeps me more than occupied not to mention being able to watch full seasons of Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, The Walking Dead, Arrested Development, etc... Yeah I eat good off nextflix

I rarely even bother with movies on there. It's pretty much all tv shows. I been watching a marathon of "I almost got away with it" which airs on NatGeo, but watching on netflix is so much more satisfying cuz there are no commercials.