Netflix Is A Joke

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anybody seen trailer park boys?

Without Netflix I would have never seen it. And that show alone is worth the $8

Edit: oh yeah House Of Cards is the best show on TV right now and the only way to see it is with Netflix.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Anybody seen trailer park boys?

Without Netflix I would have never seen it. And that show alone is worth the $8

Edit: oh yeah House Of Cards is the best show on TV right now and the only way to see it is with Netflix.

:usure:

i saw all the house of cards episodes streaming it in HD. Divx player the weekend it came out. its not hard to find HD streams of tv shows and movies without netflix.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i saw house of cards streaming it in HD. Divx player the weekend it came out. its not hard to find HD streams of tv shows and movies without netflix
:comeon:
It's not hard to find cable shows on the net as well. If we're gonna talk about download/streaming from the web then no tv service is worth the money.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Finally watching Arrested Development and seeing what the hype was all about :blessed:

House of Cards, 24, countless cult favorite movies I missed as a youngin' :ahh:

Never even notice that $8 debit.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
netflix is trash for movies but its good for TV shows and obscure shyt. There's a bunch of documentaries I watched on netflix I never would've watched otherwise. For movies its blue ray rips all day tho...and once u have netflix for a couple months there's nothing left to watch. but for 8$ its whatever

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikkas complaining $8 a month when we pay $120a month for cable that hardly has shyt on it. :wow:

The documentaries plus the cartoon section along e is worth it. My kids love netflix.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
shyt is garbage.

They just added a bunch of new movies over the last few days. I've seen so many horror movies and thrillers I hadn't even heard of. Everyone has their preferred service though. :yeshrug:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
If you can't find movies to watch on Netflix, you've either seen a lot more movies than most people or you need to expand you horizons.

Basically, you probably have shytty taste.

My queue is 100 deep :heh: