Netflix Is A Joke

Daps
honestly it is garbage. I use it to watch some TV shows but really it only takes me 20 minutes to download an entire season of a show.

I just keep signin up for the 30 day trial. I'm not payin for that shyt.
Bout to finally sign up for the free trial after being told i would like Netflix but im not a big movie or tv show guy at all. Give me Youtube & WSHH and im good but for free, ill check it out :manny:

it's 8 dollars a month. i forget i'm even paying for it.

thats probably how they get people

8 dollars a month from millions of people who think thats a deal adds up :youngsabo:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I torrent a lot, and own a ton of Blu-Rays, but Netflix saves me a lot of trouble. The fact that it syncs with every device so I can turn off my PS3 and pickup right where I left off on my Note 10.1. The fact that I don't have to torrent entire seasons of Breaking Bad, Prison Break etc. And the fact that they keep coming out with piff like Orange Is The New Black and House of Cards. And it's only 8 bucks. That's two cups of coffee a month brehs.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These motherfukkers have the audacity to charge me for 4K. They make me sub to the highest tier level to get it so yeah I give my Netflix to my parents because I'm paying for 4 streams and only need 1 just to get 4K. Now that's not enough. I should pay even more for my parents to access my service. Will they offer me and people like me a single stream in 4K tier? No they won't.

I go over my folks house at least 1-2 times a month so I'm just going to rotate a Roku logged into my account there. I'll swap them each time I go until I come up with something better. I'm not paying them more for shyt.