Netflix Is A Joke

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
what the hell is wrong with this generation.

Are you really complaining about at service that charges 8 dollars a month that gives you access to thousands of movies without wasting the space or time downloading?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Some of the features are nice. The autoplay of season after season, video resizing when the window resizes and a nice selection of non-current tv shows.

Buttttttttt, I agree, the design is flawed and just awful looking. The site as a whole looks amateurish, even if to save bandwidth, a minimalistic look can be achieved without it looking like shyt. It hasn't become worth the cost for me just yet.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y'all buggin Netflix is the best $8 you could spend on entertainment period.

It doesn't have the best new movies/series but I can download them, other than that it has everything else I'd want to watch. Between that and the Xbox espn app I threw the cable bill in the bushes. fukk spending $80 a month to watch the same 5 shows.

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
HBO Go > Hulu P > Netflix :manny:

other than the TV shows, Netflix releases one new movie every month I don't mind watching no fuks Sabo

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yall in here trying to defend netflix for movies :snoop:

I got that shyt for shows and the off chance a bytch wants to watch some random scary movie because thats the only thing netflix good for

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If you guys cant find anything to watch on netflix then its on you. You guys have a very limited scope on what you will watch.

Netflix is the shyt

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Amazon Prime ($39 for students..you just need a student email)>>>Netflix

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
If you guys cant find anything to watch on netflix then its on you. You guys have a very limited scope on what you will watch.

Netflix is the shyt

are you fukking kidding me with this bullshyt?

netflix is like fast-food restaurant service when it comes to movies. lots of junk food for your brain, but i'm looking for filet mignon my nikka, not just stuff with mass appeal. there's nothing on there that I can't find within 10 seconds on a google search. looks like i'm stuck using the internet for a lot of rare, out-of-print, quality stuff

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only got it for their Korean movie selection, nearly done with it though, probably another month.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.