Netflix Is A Joke

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
are you fukking kidding me with this bullshyt?

netflix is like fast-food restaurant service when it comes to movies. lots of junk food for your brain, but i'm looking for filet mignon my nikka, not just stuff with mass appeal. there's nothing on there that I can't find within 10 seconds on a google search. looks like i'm stuck using the internet for a lot of rare, quality stuff
dog stop it. You don't want to turn this into that sohh thread in where people tried to shyt on netflix and preferred other methods to watch things. I hope you got that AVG premium subscription because you know damn well with a click your "popups blocked" notifications go crazy while trying to watch a shytty 320x240 video stream of breaking bad :heh:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
:what: nikkas really complaining about a $8 service that gives you instant access to 1000's of movies/TV shows on your TV/game system/etc.?

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree about the search function. Its complete ads. They need to change their whole layout

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
HBO Go > Hulu P > Netflix :manny:

other than the TV shows, Netflix releases one new movie every month I don't mind watching no fuks Sabo

This, i didnt count hbo tho cause u need a subscript or someone with one to use, but if hbo said f it and put hbo to go out for like 10 bucks a month to non-subscribers, its be the shyt

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
it's GREAT FOR DOCUMENTARIES......

that's where i first saw SNOW IN THE BLUFF.....

back then i thought NETFLIX was G.O.A.T

but when it comes to movies ......it's HORRIBLE.......

bunch of early 90's shyt.....and if u wanna see somethin u betta put that shyt in INSTANT QUE or it's lost

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
bout to watch beverly hills cop for the 600th time

i gotta be mildy autistic or something

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
dog stop it. You don't want to turn this into that sohh thread in where people tried to shyt on netflix and preferred other methods to watch things. I hope you got that AVG premium subscription because you know damn well with a click your "popups blocked" notifications go crazy while trying to watch a shytty 320x240 video stream of breaking bad :heh:

you really need to step your internet game up my friend :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I really dont even watch movies on netflix like that but its worth it for the tv shows alone

Yep. The convenience of having pretty much any TV show at my disposal is worth the 8 bucks. Plus, there's plenty of other decent shyt on there that you can find that you probably wouldn't have checked out if you had to download it..

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
ive had it for like 3 years...even though it comes out automatically out my account at like 8 or 9$ a mth...i def dont think ive got my 120$ worth yet :heh: ...but i keep stickin around hopin ima get some crack...instead of watchin shyt like "compliance" on a rainy day :scusthov:
:huhldup: @ ur math

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
If you can't get more than your money's worth out of Netflix, it's your own damn fault.

Step your movie & TV game up. So many AMAZING films and shows on there.

Plus they're about to have brand new Arrested Development :blessed:

Folks actually expect them to have a bunch of new flicks for 8 dollars a month, when the studios make Redbox wait like two months, and on demand video services charge at least 5 bucks for one? :scusthov:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I can download anything I want but sometimes I rather just pick through a selection than try to figure out what movie to watch.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its worth the 8 bucks. The search function works fine for me. Ya'll complain about everything.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For someone that's been out of the loop as long as I've been, netflix has been a godsend.

Plus I get nostalgic stuff like SpiderMan Batman and Xmen animated series'. I wish they'd step their anime game up though.